If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Masher touches my Gold Member Outdrive1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Phoenix, Az

Re: Borrowed Labed Props

I had loaned out a prop to friend who took it to Havasu, he ended up scratching and chipping it up on the sandy beach there. He offered to have it repaired and paid the 150.00 for it, my thinking is once its been worked on it's never going to be the same as a brand new one. I'd just assume not loan one out unless I tell the person in advance that if there is any damage to it it's yours. That's my policy from now on. I've seen labbed props crack before so I'll never ask to borrow one from someone knowing full well that I would be resposible for replacing it if anything happened to it.
    When we go on trips I usally take an extra wheel with me, if someone I was running with needed one in an emergency I'd loan it in a heart beat to them, under the condition as stated above. That way there aren't any hard feelings about it afterwards.
    Also if you are the borrower, please don't make me ask for whatever you borrowed back three months later, feel free to bring it back just like you made time to come and ask to borrow it..............

My Boats:
    2001 Fountain Fever
    Sunny, AZ

HERE HERE, well said sledkachina. Now can I get my 24 labbed prop back please. It better look like it did when lent out!

My Boats:
    boat less

rob, looks like you used that new ham polish

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123