Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   someone payed me a visit today.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103188-someone-payed-me-visit-today.html)

Shane 05-15-2005 07:45 PM

Re: someone payed me a visit today....

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Hey, if you can't fix it with duct tape, it is BROKEN.... until then it's just "not working." :D

:D :D :D

open87 05-15-2005 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by sutphen30
damn you guys got all the good lines in..LMAO,as usually. :D :D :D :D jeff ,tmp straighten you out. :evilb:

they still have him on hold :evilb: :D :D

stecz20 05-15-2005 09:03 PM

shane people ask you if you know me cause im me. i thought a man with your intellect would be sure to understand that. im wonderful, thats the simple fact. these are my people, love them or hate them, they are still a very loyal following. the greatness of Mr Wonderful is a story in itself, yes i am Mr Wonderful. i got it like that.. Mr. W

i would think a thread with with all the greatness that this one has would have more going on. you guys are weak. jeff has what, one post, telling us that we are dicks. he is a sad individual.. poor guy.. stecz

masher44 05-15-2005 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
shane people ask you if you know me cause im me. i thought a man with your intellect would be sure to understand that. im wonderful, thats the simple fact. these are my people, love them or hate them, they are still a very loyal following. the greatness of Mr Wonderful is a story in itself, yes i am Mr Wonderful. i got it like that.. Mr. W

i would think a thread with with all the greatness that this one has would have more going on. you guys are weak. jeff has what, one post, telling us that we are dicks. he is a sad individual.. poor guy.. stecz

Veronica limits him to 5 posts a day now... he has to spend more time cuddling :evilb:

open87 05-15-2005 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well , at least he was wearing his favorite t shirt :D:D

tomtbone1993 05-15-2005 09:27 PM

your going to need alot more help than JC to fix that old resin bucket............ :D

stecz20 05-15-2005 09:29 PM

i really thought jeff would have given a better showing than this.. maybe zul has him on double toilet duty.. poor jeff

stecz20 05-15-2005 09:30 PM

who asked you what you thought you texan dick licker...

tomtbone1993 05-15-2005 09:31 PM

don't be a hater............

YANKEES SUCK :evilb: :evilb: :D

masher44 05-15-2005 09:31 PM

tbone... it is hard to fix a boat that is older than the guy fixing it :evilb: