Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Integrity in the Boat Business (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103288-integrity-boat-business.html)

Unoblondie 08-02-2005 09:52 AM

Re: Integrity in the Boat Business

Mike Livorsi and everyone at Livorsi Marine have a dedication to quality products and outstanding customer service...that is tops in the boating industry!!!!! :D

Audiofn 08-02-2005 10:13 AM

BAM is the best I have ever dealt with, fallow up phone calls, the orders are correct, more then I can say for a lot of the people I see up this list.

Stainless Marine is also great to deal with.

I am a lot less about the good deal and more about knowing that when you order a part it shows up correctly and works, the person you are buying your stuff from needs to understand the aplications and hopefully help if you are buying the wrong parts. Bam does fallow up phone calls and to date all my orders have shown up complete!!! :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

Von Bongo 08-02-2005 10:14 AM

Trick Marine
Bam
Martin Marine - given a lot of information about cig stuff I would have never gotten from Cig. Can't say enough about helping me track down OEM suppliers.
Gel - Pro at LOTO

Knot 4 Me 08-02-2005 10:32 AM

Joe, Wayne, and yes, even Dave :evilb: at Sunsation Powerboats
Stem to Stern
Bronson Hill Propellers
Simrek Drive Showers
Bob Lloyd at Full Throttle Marine
Prestige Trailers

BLee 08-02-2005 10:32 AM

Lip-Ship Performance

Don't need anyone else.

Clay Washington 08-02-2005 02:40 PM

I take my supercharged 502 to:

Full Throttle Marine

They are the best! :D

kickin32 08-02-2005 02:53 PM

fred at trick marine goes above and beyond for anyone that calls him
kym at www.amerifleetcapital.com for boat financing she was great and very helpfull :drink:

Croozin2 08-02-2005 03:16 PM

Nelems Marine
Eddie Marine
Teague
BAM
Randy Allen @ Allen Marine (Local Mercruiser Tech)
The Guys @ Formula (I hope I'll be able to say the same about CRT one day)

magnum27 08-02-2005 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
BAM is the best I have ever dealt with, fallow up phone calls, the orders are correct, more then I can say for a lot of the people I see up this list.

Stainless Marine is also great to deal with.

I am a lot less about the good deal and more about knowing that when you order a part it shows up correctly and works, the person you are buying your stuff from needs to understand the aplications and hopefully help if you are buying the wrong parts. Bam does fallow up phone calls and to date all my orders have shown up complete!!! :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

Now earlier I said Bam is great, but with all the orders I have done with them, I never got a follow up phone call. I love doing business with Bam, they have great prices on Mercury parts, but I have never gotten a follow up phone call. You must be on their "A" list :)

Bullhead 08-02-2005 03:50 PM

Joey Griffin
Griffin Offshore Engines
Very knowlegable, fair priced and as honest as they come