Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Feeling very Unappreciated (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103324-feeling-very-unappreciated.html)

offshoredrillin 05-16-2005 06:46 PM

Re: Feeling very Unappreciated

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
If I could reach through cyber-space and pat you on the back, I would. Unfortunately, I'm left sitting here puzzled why you were used more than a spooge towel at the Bunny Ranch and have decided to remedy the situation by whining about here. Strap on a set, confront the friend, and leave the sympathy seeking threads to jokers like Stecz or those that suffer from chronic low-nutitis, like Cuda.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Please be sure to tip your waitress.

You forgot "try the veal"

See scrot boy, the word is out...(cuda overheard at bar shakin his head) "One pic on the net of the hackey sack scrot out and I'm ruined"

Sean H 05-16-2005 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
how does my name get dragged through every thread. im a nice man... the rest of you suck.... stecz

it must be hard being wonderful... JC wants to know why he didn't get a call the next day, he feels used.... he is like a woman when it comes to that...

t500hps 05-16-2005 07:17 PM

Well I appreciate every thing you've ever done for me....Thank you :rolleyes:

Now go find some real friends :D

spitfire1 05-16-2005 09:09 PM

Jesus.....how much longer are we going to have to hear about Cudas bag?????? :rolleyes: :eek: :drink:

tomtbone1993 05-16-2005 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Does this make you feel warm and fuzzy :drink: i'll even call you tomorrow and order some parts......You and Rob need to come over to Tx and play :drink: :drink:

cuda 05-16-2005 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
how does my name get dragged through every thread. stecz

How do you think I feel? My balls are being dragged through it. :eek: :eek:

stecz20 05-16-2005 09:29 PM

yeah but your used to guys dragging your balls around..... we're talking about my good name....

t500hps 05-16-2005 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
How do you think I feel? My balls are being dragged through it. :eek: :eek:

From what I remember, they'd drag the ground if they hung any lower. :eek: :D

X-Rated30 05-16-2005 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Does this make you feel warm and fuzzy :drink: i'll even call you tomorrow and order some parts......You and Rob need to come over to Tx and play :drink: :drink:

Whatsa matter, punk... Cat got ya skeered? :evilb: I'm a fellow Texan, remember? Alamo, Goliad, San Jacinto, Refugio -- I walk the walk Dude. :drink: Seems like I oughta get an invite... (and for you I'll run on one motor to make it fair. :D )

X-Rated30 05-16-2005 11:59 PM

Oh. Wait. that's cause the other will be broke by then. :eek:

:drink: :drink: :drink: