Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Feeling very Unappreciated (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103324-feeling-very-unappreciated.html)

racer-x6 05-16-2005 04:55 PM

Feeling very Unappreciated

To make a long story short I have been working on a so called friends boat since Dec. last year, I have rebuild both motors by myself, (oh He didn't show up to even work on his own motors) put them in, given him all parts at dealer cost, even rushed to get them done for a upcoming Poker run. I have put his boat in front of paying customers, and for not so much as a Thank You!
To top it off at the poker run my boat blew a drive and his worked fine(some break in, WOT out the box) :rolleyes:
and after all of this I have not heard from anyone to see if I need some help with mine. Not that I need or want help,
but a phone call or visit would be nice. :mad:

Anyone need a friend to use? I'll work free
Just venting, sorry :mad: :mad: :mad:

offshoredrillin 05-16-2005 05:00 PM

Re: Feeling very Unappreciated

Got a sticker on my helmet

"friends come and go but enemies accumulate"

Had the same thing happen to me, kept his harley in my garage, always was around when needed something, he is a plummer, i had an issue once with no water, he left me hanging, I called another company, and he asked why? Told him I needed a plumber, my firnd couldnt help so I hired one, he came and got his bike, didnt say much either....

X-Rated30 05-16-2005 05:14 PM

I appreciate ya, dude. And yes, you do work for free. :D Thanks for the help at the poker run. :cool:

Phknlwyr 05-16-2005 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by racer-x6
To make a long story short I have been working on a so called friends boat since Dec. last year, I have rebuild both motors by myself, (oh He didn't show up to even work on his own motors) put them in, given him all parts at dealer cost, even rushed to get them done for a upcoming Poker run. I have put his boat in front of paying customers, and for not so much as a Thank You!
To top it off at the poker run my boat blew a drive and his worked fine(some break in, WOT out the box) :rolleyes:
and after all of this I have not heard from anyone to see if I need some help with mine. Not that I need or want help,
but a phone call or visit would be nice. :mad:

Anyone need a friend to use? I'll work free
Just venting, sorry :mad: :mad: :mad:

If I could reach through cyber-space and pat you on the back, I would. Unfortunately, I'm left sitting here puzzled why you were used more than a spooge towel at the Bunny Ranch and have decided to remedy the situation by whining about here. Strap on a set, confront the friend, and leave the sympathy seeking threads to jokers like Stecz or those that suffer from chronic low-nutitis, like Cuda.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Please be sure to tip your waitress.

dykstra 05-16-2005 05:30 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

R Addiction 05-16-2005 05:30 PM

Damn......Lownutitis......Thats funny!! :D

Tim G. 05-16-2005 05:34 PM

Give him a bill for your services...at a good, friends discount... :drink:

The guy needs a reality check...

Sean H 05-16-2005 05:34 PM

you can build me some motors, heck, i will let you put them in too... after that you can put some new drives on and when you think you are all done, i will get ya a beer....

cuda 05-16-2005 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
those that suffer from chronic low-nutitis, like Cuda.

Hey, low blow! (pun intended)

stecz20 05-16-2005 06:05 PM

how does my name get dragged through every thread. im a nice man... the rest of you suck.... stecz