Notices

Bradley Beach, NJ

Old 05-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bradley Beach, NJ

Fellow OSO Members, I am looking for some information/help

My son is living in Bradley Beach, NJ and looking for a Job. He has done a lot of landscaping, stone walls, walkways etc. He has also worked as a Auto Body Helper for many many years. He has been around boats all his life, has his safty cert from the coast guard. Any one out there have any tips?
Old 05-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Bradley Beach, NJ

Does he want to work in the marine industry, and how far is he willing to commute? Reason I ask, is Viking Yachts in New Gretna always has openings listed on their site. Downside is, that would be about an hour drive each way.
Here's the link - http://www.vikingjobs.com/a_hme/hme_hme.asp
Old 05-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bradley Beach, NJ

My car is parked at the Bradley Beach train station as I sit here typing. If he's comfortable around boats, maybe he can head to Belmar Marina and look for a mate job on one of the party\charter boats. A little further south, and he can find the same stuff in point pleasant beach. Lots of boats in those places. There are also a ton of marinas around that may be able to use yard help. Our weekends have been pretty crappy lately, and everyone is getting a late start on getting their boats ship shape for the season. Wish him good luck. Bradley and the area around it is a great place to spend a summer.