Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   getting ready to smoke you clowns at lake george... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103544-getting-ready-smoke-you-clowns-lake-george.html)

Shane 05-19-2005 11:28 AM

Re: getting ready to smoke you clowns at lake george...

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Shane or Bob can probably explain this better if I am wrong, but the Village is the one putting it on I believe so it is kind of OK for the noise and speed this weekend. Sort of a free pass or a free get out of jail card. (Stecz could probably use it) :D

I will be there. Looking forward to it.

Chris,

You are essentially correct. Speed and noise are okay on Saturday. Sunday, I am not sure but in all likelihood, due to it being early in the season and the event this weekend, I would say it is very likely that if you are not doing something blatantly unsafe (i.e. blasting through 5 MPH zones) you will be fine. I have never had a problem with lake police. I know others have. I have always attributed this to picking and choosing wisely when I run hard and where on the lake I do so. Saturday afternoon on 4th of July weekend is not a good time to test top speed. I know others have had noise issues with the cops. I got the outbards so I am okay there.

Oh, BTW, BLACK FLIES OUT BIG TIME!!!! Bring your long sleeves! :mad:

tomtbone1993 05-19-2005 01:45 PM

sorry stecz, you are to good to return my PM's i am going to breakoff our friendship, your use to be buddy tom..............

Audiofn 05-19-2005 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Chris,
Oh, BTW, BLACK FLIES OUT BIG TIME!!!! Bring your long sleeves! :mad:

You aint kidding up in Maine it is like they will carry you away!!!! :eek: :eek:

X-Rated30 05-19-2005 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
sorry stecz, you are to good to return my PM's i am going to breakoff our friendship, your use to be buddy tom..............

Will someone please give this guy a shoulder to cry on...

:D :drink:

tomtbone1993 05-19-2005 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by KaamaScarab30
Will someone please give this guy a shoulder to cry on...

:D :drink:

Let's face it I feel very sorry for Stecz.......he lives in NJ, only gets too boat 3 weeks a year. I tried to let him hang out with the cool guys, but he just can't hang. I am sorry steczy i just can't be your buddy.........former buddy Tom

tomtbone1993 05-19-2005 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
Dave page me 172*42*36739

Want to see if we can head up together. By the way haw fast do you trail that thing. Is 75 OK :D

i have a new drunk number to call when leaving the bars :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Tantrum 05-19-2005 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
never been there...how far from Toms River NJ area...

Are you thinking of going.
It takes me less than 3 hours from Bergen County and about an hour to Toms River exit. So right about 4 hours.
If you thinking of going call me.
If you not thinking of going you should.........call me.

Bob has a helicopter lined up and we should have some great shots from the weekend.

Tantrum 05-19-2005 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Let's face it I feel very sorry for Stecz.......he lives in NJ, only gets too boat 3 weeks a year. I tried to let him hang out with the cool guys, but he just can't hang. I am sorry steczy i just can't be your buddy.........former buddy Tom

Stecz IS hangin out with the coolest of the cool. I agree he is alittle slow on the upstart but we are being patient with him, its for his wifes sake, Jen is very sweat and we feel bad for her, ya know, married to him.
He has impressed me in the last two days. Runnin around like a maniac tryin to get it all done so he is ready to go tomorrow afternoon.
Even if he doesnt SMOKE any clowns he will have clean oil and shiny new treads on the trailer.
Your Clown pal
Tantrum

stecz20 05-19-2005 10:56 PM

all my friends are clowns, dont think your special.. thanks for helping out tonight.. a few beers would have made the night even more special.. your special clown pal, with no sox... stecz

stecz20 05-19-2005 11:20 PM

tom you know you love me... you long to hear my voice....