Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SOTW roll call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103575-sotw-roll-call.html)

baronmarine 05-23-2005 02:32 PM

Re: SOTW roll call

ian: we will make sure you find the place.
mike: if you need help pulling that milk shake out let me know.
todd

RJ1340 05-23-2005 06:59 PM

I can find you a seat

OU Want Some?!! 05-23-2005 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At least 2 boats from Grand Lake heading up, me and 42MTI, maybe even Rare Breed --at least if we're not TOO LOUD!! We will give LOTO the bird as we perform our fly-by...

..request permission for a fly-by.....negative ghostrider the pattern is full....and you're TOO LOUD!!!!

boatme 05-23-2005 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Noise is NOT an issue during SOTW
we get permits that allow for the boats to go un molested (for sound that is ) for our event

we don't lobby with local governments all winter for nothing you know !!

This picture was last year at the beginning of the event These guys are out trying to Keep spectators out of our way and help us stay safe no hassles here these guys are great

OU Want Some?!! 05-23-2005 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Boatme
Noise is NOT an issue during SOTW
we get permits that allow for the boats to go un molested (for sound that is ) for our event

we don't lobby with local governments all winter for nothing you know !!

This picture was last year at the beginning of the event These guys are out trying to Keep spectators out of our way and help us stay safe no hassles here these guys are great

yeah, I rode with 42MTI last year--definitely top notch event.

Sean H 05-23-2005 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
At least 2 boats from Grand Lake heading up, me and 42MTI, maybe even Rare Breed --at least if we're not TOO LOUD!! We will give LOTO the bird as we perform our fly-by...

..request permission for a fly-by.....negative ghostrider the pattern is full....and you're TOO LOUD!!!!

if you need a wide load chase truck and a fender beotch i am in.....

and you need to change your sig to, "103? Is that good?" :D :drink:

Quiet Storm 05-23-2005 11:37 PM

And for the SOTW run, I'm riding with Quiet Storm... if he still has a seat for me that is. :drink:[/QUOTE]

Mike

You got a seat. :D

OU Want Some?!! 05-23-2005 11:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H
if you need a wide load chase truck and a fender beotch i am in.....

and you need to change your sig to, "103? Is that good?" :D :drink:

you've got a seat big daddy, Tyson just wants to see the "head roll cage" again!

boatme 05-24-2005 04:53 AM

3 Attachment(s)
a few more from last year

boatme 05-24-2005 04:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Come on down