Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Myco trailer value (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103751-myco-trailer-value.html)

blownincome 05-22-2005 09:09 AM

Re: Myco trailer value

Originally Posted by jmeng
If you get the boat you'll be suprised how quick you get used to them. One weekend on the water and you'll be good to go.

Right handed guy myself and took a little getting use to.. But now like haveing my right hand free to drive the boat.. When I bought my boat factored 3500.00 for the trailer in the deal ended up at 2500. in the deal for the trailer.. If its the trailer and boat package im thinking of 3500.00 is a good figure as part of the package (that package boat and trailer is a smokin deal) :drink:

Pantera1 05-22-2005 09:19 AM

This looks like the setup

Pantera1 05-22-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by blownincome
Right handed guy myself and took a little getting use to.. But now like haveing my right hand free to drive the boat.. When I bought my boat factored 3500.00 for the trailer in the deal ended up at 2500. in the deal for the trailer.. If its the trailer and boat package im thinking of 3500.00 is a good figure as part of the package (that package boat and trailer is a smokin deal) :drink:

Probably the one your thinkin of ..actually i think you mentioned it before ..Clean fiberglass but needs interior = 5K
Needs a winshield= 2K .. high hours and hes 3K over average retail .. So add the trailer and i figure hes still gotta come down 9K for me to bite :D

Katapult 05-22-2005 09:27 AM

The Boat is what gives the trailer VALUE !!! :drink:

blownincome 05-22-2005 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Probably the one your thinkin of ..actually i think you mentioned it before ..Clean fiberglass but needs interior = 5K
Needs a winshield= 2K .. high hours and hes 3K over average retail .. So add the trailer and i figure hes still gotta come down 9K for me to bite :D

Does it run well?? and is it still located in mass and runs on winni?? if you could own that for 40k I dont think you will get hurt if you used 5k for the trailer thats 35k for the boat 1 k a foot running ... Think thats a deal!! Is that about where your going.. Those a real #s think of whats out there in that size for that $..Not much.. :drink:
Bob

Pantera1 05-22-2005 02:36 PM

Does it run well?? and is it still located in mass and runs on winni?? if you could own that for 40k I dont think you will get hurt if you used 5k for the trailer thats 35k for the boat 1 k a foot running ... Think thats a deal!! Is that about where your going.. Those a real #s think of whats out there in that size for that $..Not much.. :drink:
Bob

Those are the numbers im thinkin..
91 35 lightning with 502 mags and bravo1's
Needs cockpit upholstery and a winshield
643 hours , supposedly runs fine
Not much else out there for that cash ..Id like a cafe but the years and numbers of the cafes out there dont make sense.
Cigs are nice but I cant justify the used prices

blownincome 05-22-2005 04:24 PM

Good Luck :drink: It would be nice to have another 35/oso,er
and winni laker on the lake! :drink: :drink:
If you need anything for it give me a call at the shop..{see my home web page}
Bob

Pantera1 05-22-2005 04:52 PM

Good Luck :drink: It would be nice to have another 35/oso,er
and winni laker on the lake! :drink: :drink:
If you need anything for it give me a call at the shop..{see my home web page}
Bob

Thanks.. still would like to sell my present boat first.
Do you guys have a sattelite office over in Meredith, I thought I saw a flightcraft dealer over there.
Whats the deal on that 21 superboat?

blownincome 05-22-2005 05:34 PM

Yes we have a office in Meredith.. Small but its a start for getting our name up there.. The 21 super boat I think is sold Had a guy watertest it and liked it pending financing I think.
the Motor was the deal in that package the Boat came with it.. It needed some coz work to make it perfect but the motor was almost new and perfect..what is your boat?? I will see if I can help find a new home for it..
Bob