Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit >

Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Notices

Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Old 05-31-2005, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

I'm confused (big surprise). One of Frank's letters to the editor was signed Meredith, now Gilford, I thought it was Upton, MA. He sure get's around If he lives on Varney Point Road, maybe he's Merrill in disguise
Old 05-31-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered

Whoever he is he's certainly blown any credibility he might have ever had in THIS Forum.

To quote Too Old, "the guy's a knob"......
Old 05-31-2005, 11:03 AM
Registered

I can't beleive you guys are still giving the A$$ the time of day. He's a pile of dog crap, just toss him in the trash and forget about him!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Registered

Mikey,
Thanks for helping me get the word around. Saves me time. Can you also post this info for me on Winnilakers, NHRBA, and the other go-fast sites? Winnfabs is getting a tremendous amount of positive reaction back from the civilized performance boaters who read this stuff, while you guys do nothing except ***** and moan on the forums.
your buddy,
Frank
Old 05-31-2005, 02:14 PM
Registered

OSO is THE performance/offshore boating Forum in the world. Who else has 26,000 members?

Funny, all this time I thought we were civilized. Course, that got me nowhere in "Don's Forum".

Fountainatlast: you hit the nail dead center on the head. That chickenchit bastar) is only posting this crap to piss us off. That's why I'm basically ignoring him though I may make fun of him once in a while. It's just SO easy to do....
Old 05-31-2005, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajadude
I'm confused (big surprise). One of Frank's letters to the editor was signed Meredith, now Gilford, I thought it was Upton, MA. He sure get's around If he lives on Varney Point Road, maybe he's Merrill in disguise

After all, how could a guy live on Varney Point AND live in Gilford? must be lying.
Are you Steve Leavenworth of LRSPS? Do your views represent those of LRSPS?
Frank
Old 05-31-2005, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by fasterthanthou
Mikey,
Thanks for helping me get the word around. Saves me time. Can you also post this info for me on Winnilakers, NHRBA, and the other go-fast sites? Winnfabs is getting a tremendous amount of positive reaction back from the civilized performance boaters who read this stuff, while you guys do nothing except ***** and moan on the forums.
your buddy,
Frank
That's funny Frank,from many different locations, I am on a dock of 40 boats , of wich 90% are cruisers. And geuss what they don't wan't a SL either. Why because they see it the same way that Rep Currier does and was quoted as saying that "people have a wider agenda here than speed" and my favorite" we are not going back to squam lake"You clowns don't think that the sane people are on to you but they are you will start with the go fasts then it will be cruisers or pwc's.Your also a little bitter about that rafting bill that also got tanked , it's ok you can admit it . Why don't you just shut your whinney little hole and enjoy the lake for what it is.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
OSO is THE performance/offshore boating Forum in the world. Who else has 26,000 members?
FO,
Then why are the other 25,994 members not joining you six? Don't you hear all the silence behind you? Perhaps the rest are too intelligent to buy into your lame Florida approach, and recognize that the only chance to salvage the sport in NH is to compromise, something you guys are too hard-headed to do. You might have sucked a few simpletons like Mikey Higgins into agreeing with you, but most guys who can afford a nice boat are also a bit more intelligent. We have had 10 times as many declared performance boat owners join us in support of HB162 than all of you guys that I've had bashing me on these forums put together. Your own people are abandoning you. You are a dying breed.
Frank
Old 05-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Theres a general opinion on OSO and other places on the internet , that you dont feed the trolls.
See I dont know any better and have no problem going back and forth with a moron like you !

I'm not trolling. Weren't you the one trolling for gay sex and NAMBLA literature a few posts back?
Old 05-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fasterthanthou
FO,
Then why are the other 25,994 members not joining you six? Don't you hear all the silence behind you? Perhaps the rest are too intelligent to buy into your lame Florida approach, and recognize that the only chance to salvage the sport in NH is to compromise, something you guys are too hard-headed to do. You might have sucked a few simpletons like Mikey Higgins into agreeing with you, but most guys who can afford a nice boat are also a bit more intelligent. We have had 10 times as many declared performance boat owners join us in support of HB162 than all of you guys that I've had bashing me on these forums put together. Your own people are abandoning you. You are a dying breed.
Frank

Okay, you really want to have a go at me??? I'm more involved with offshore/performance boating than you and all of your so called supporters put together. I sit on two Boards of Directors for offshore groups, am the Chairman for the West Coast Chapter of the Citizens for Florida's Waterways, help put on three poker runs per year, put my own poker run on, help put on a national boat race, ALL FOR CHARITY. In 2003 I volunteered over SIX HUNDRED HOURS of my time for boating events, again to benefit charity.

Let me see if I can answer this so even a clueless lying jackass like you can understand. Where are the other 25,994 members??? Easy, they don't give a rat's ass about you, your agendas, your lies, your self centered ideology, and won't even bother to respond. You'll know they are there like last time when they had the speed limit hearing and no one from your side even bothered to show up. Yet there were certainly enough people that showed up against it. Ergo the proposal was tabled.

We support our views with facts. You don't. And listen to you talk about compromise???? That's the biggest joke you've written in this Forum. You are about one thing, ridding Lake Winnie of the offshore style of boats. Why? Because you don't like them. Guess what .... Too phucking bad. Keep going along and spouting your chit, at some point maybe even you will believe it. If you do then you're even dumber than I imagine you to be. Do you seriously believe that you are fooling anyone????

See the biggest difference between us is that we defend all rights of boats to enjoy that lake. You and your control freaks don't. You won't win. We won't let you.

Spout all the crap you want. We are the GOOD guys here.

Oh yeah, and again, at least here on OFFSHOREONLY even rubberheads like you can spout your crap. That's a hell of a lot more than your Forums will allow. I KNOW........

So take your lies, your agendas, your secret handshakes, go back to "weinieland" and sing chants about us evil offshore boaters.

You are a knob.

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.