Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103817-lake-winnipesaukee-speed-limit.html)

pm203 06-01-2005 07:41 AM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Speaking of large Chriscrafts,you should see the wake that thing leaves.You see more people scrambling to get out of the way of that oversized wooden dilapitated Gilligans island piece of junk!He does more damage than he will ever know.

Formula Outlaw 06-01-2005 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Hey matt same here .. I grew up in smith cove in glendale ..Best times of my life were spent right here on this lake. This is what ya do .. FIGHT for your rights by attending the meetings in concord, sign the petitions and write your reps ..Because these "My way or the highway" knee jerks wont stop at a speed limit.. Turning a blind eye to liars like Frank "or whatever his real name is" is dangerous. They will do whatever it takes to push there agenda.

You are SO right. They only things these arrogant self centered azzholes WON'T do is 1) state actual proof or facts and 2) TELL THE TRUTH.

And the guy with the Chris Craft whose wakes are among the biggest problem. I personally will donate fifty bucks to have a new name painted on the back of his barge, " I'm With Stupid ".....then he and "Fastercrapper" can go riding around together causing more harm than all the offshore boats combined.

This is not my first day on the beach but I will tell you this, a bigger collection of morons I've NEVER encountered in my life.

When the next hearing in Concord comes up, EVERY single offshore boater has a responsibility to ourselves to show up in force and show these mentally challenged retards once and for all just who they are up against. They just like to think that they've had their way for so long that it's become some kind of "natural right" they they get to run the show. Time for a MAJOR reality check....Good luck....Anything I can do just let me know.....:drink:

B R 06-01-2005 10:34 AM

you guys want a laugh

our small minded person who's received all your attention in the last few days has been doing this on every forum he can find.
he visited a site in wolfeboro (http://tourist.wolfeboro.com/modules...ews&file=index) and has been called on all his lies. read below to see what the webmaster over on that site had to say about our little friend. he's talking about a poll on speed limits he posted. he allows anonymous posts, which our little friend took full advantage of.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The poll that I posted in hopes to get a REAL public feeling on a boat speed limit turned out to be a total loss.

All the comments promoting a speed limit on the lake were posted by TWO people, consistent with bashing of the Marine Patrol that we had been forwarned about that took place on another lake website, causing them to ban a particular person. This person has a grudge against the Marine Patrol and had to use our website to try to support his cause.

Sir, at 65.175.151.153, I hope you find something better to do with your time. Anonymous postings pretending to be multiple people happen, but you took this, as well as the vote skewing to a whole new level.

We will do an analysis on the poll results, dropping all duplicate IPs that voted. I will post the results in the next few days.

B R 06-01-2005 10:35 AM

you guys want a laugh

ll

mopower 06-01-2005 12:51 PM

Website doesn't work :( . Sure it's correct?

CMG 06-01-2005 01:51 PM

http://wolfeboro.com/ sites down

Formula Outlaw 06-01-2005 05:59 PM

Hey "slowerthanchit", this just keeps getting better and better. :D :D

"Here's your sign".......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Audiofn 06-01-2005 06:13 PM

OH BOY now we have his IP info :eek: :eek: :D :D :drink: :drink:

Audiofn 06-01-2005 06:20 PM

Whois:
OrgName: MetroCast Cablevision
OrgID: METRO-13
Address: MetroCast Cablevision
Address: 21 Jarvis Ave.
City: Rochester
StateProv: NH
PostalCode: 03867

NetRange: 65.175.128.0 - 65.175.255.255
CIDR: 65.175.128.0/17
NetName: METROCAST-NET
NetHandle: NET-65-175-128-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS.METROCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS-DR.METROCAST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-03-01
Updated: 2004-08-05

TechHandle: JFR40-ARIN
TechName: Rodenhuis, John Francisco
TechPhone: +1-603-330-7702
TechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE696-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-603-332-5466
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: BFB2-ARIN
OrgTechName: Bailey, Brent F.
OrgTechPhone: +1-603-332-8629
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-05-31 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

OrgName: American Registry for Internet Numbers
OrgID: ARIN
Address: 3635 Concorde Parkway, Suite 200
City: Chantilly
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20151

NetRange: 65.0.0.0 - 65.255.255.255
CIDR: 65.0.0.0/8
NetName: NET65
NetHandle: NET-65-0-0-0-0
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to ARIN
NameServer: chia.arin.net
NameServer: dill.arin.net
NameServer: epazote.arin.net
NameServer: figwort.arin.net
NameServer: BASIL.ARIN.NET
NameServer: henna.arin.net
NameServer: indigo.arin.net
Comment:
RegDate: 2000-07-01
Updated: 2004-07-22

OrgNOCHandle: ARINN-ARIN
OrgNOCName: ARIN NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-703-227-9840
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: ARIN-HOSTMASTER
OrgTechName: Registration Services Department
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-227-0660
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgName: MetroCast Cablevision
OrgID: METRO-13
Address: MetroCast Cablevision
Address: 21 Jarvis Ave.
City: Rochester
StateProv: NH
PostalCode: 03867
Comment: Please us this contact to expedite abuse issues or
Comment: questions
RegDate: 2004-01-20
Updated: 2004-09-03

AbuseHandle: ABUSE696-ARIN
AbuseName: Abuse
AbusePhone: +1-603-332-5466
AbuseEmail: [email protected]

AdminHandle: JFR40-ARIN
AdminName: Rodenhuis, John Francisco
AdminPhone: +1-603-330-7702
AdminEmail: [email protected]

TechHandle: BFB2-ARIN
TechName: Bailey, Brent F.
TechPhone: +1-603-332-8629
TechEmail: [email protected]

fasterthanthou 06-01-2005 08:33 PM

Jon,
What's your point? Are you saying I live in Rochester now too? I thought I lived in Mass? Is there only one Frank? Or are their thousands? Is "Frank" a nom for any speed limit proponent being used by people all over NE? What will his ID be next? What state will he come from next? Who is he? Don't the good people of Rochester have a right to their opinions too, regardless of their names? You are confusing everyone. Is that your goal? Nice distraction.
Frank