Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit >

Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Notices

Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Old 05-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Support for the Lake Winnipesaukee speed limit has been gaining momentum over the past few weeks, through an organized campaign of misinformation and scare tactics. We need help in defeating HB 162. If you live in New Hampshire, please contact your state representative in opposition to this Bill. If you boat in New Hampshire, protect your boating rights, and please become involved in New Hampshire Recreational Boaters Association (NHRBA).

Thank you,

NHRBA.com
Old 05-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Registered

Default Re: Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

I thought that bill had been tabled until at least next year....??????

Some of those posters on the Winni Forum are the worst self centered lying arrogant azzholes I have EVER come across. I got tossed from that Forum for daring to speak my mind. Their webmaster, Don, is pathetic.

Sorry, I didn't mean to start ranting here. I just dispise people of that ilk......

Best of the best of luck in your fight against them.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It was tabled while they do more research.

Jon
Old 05-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And they keep spewing that its gaining momentum ..Im calling bunk ! Everyone ive talked with thinks its a rediculous law. I believe they are going with the "good for the goose, good for the gander" ploy ..Supposedly they have 3200 members to thier organization BS !
3.2 maybe.
No excuse to sleep at the wheel ..but im just not buying anything they are saying period !
Have to agree with you 100% Russ ..those that you speak of are lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rutt
Old 05-23-2005, 07:15 AM
Registered

Wake up Pantera. The issue is by no means dead. Things are getting hot in the lakes reagion. There is an organized effort, gaining momentum through a campaign of fear and misinformation. It should be taken seriously.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
And they keep spewing that its gaining momentum ..Im calling bunk ! Everyone ive talked with thinks its a rediculous law. I believe they are going with the "good for the goose, good for the gander" ploy ..Supposedly they have 3200 members to thier organization BS !
3.2 maybe.
No excuse to sleep at the wheel ..but im just not buying anything they are saying period !
Have to agree with you 100% Russ ..those that you speak of are lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rutt

Acres is the worst with a strong supporting cast by a few others. Odd how it's seems there's only about five on there who keep posting their nonsense particularly when other Posters on that Forum disagree with them in their own back yard. They were always on my case because I didn't live there. They could not understand the concept of my taking an interest because I have friends that live there and wanted to try to help them.

I have not been back to that site since I got tossed. What really burned me up was that I, first, got sent to the "penalty box, aka moderation, and then tossed for good for WAY MUCH LESS than what some of the "select few" were doing. I don't care if Don walked across the water to state he runs that Forum fairly, that's as big a crock of chit as I've ever heard. That SOB is as biased and displays arrogant favoritisim as anyone I've come across, something I would DEARLY love to point out to him in person. That whole bunch suffers the worst from the "I don't like it so you can't do it" attitude on the planet Earth. I admire you guys up there who can even tolerate their attitudes. I doubt I'd make it through a weekend without smacking the crap outta somebody. Those jerks make my blood boil.

And Don if you read this: KISS MY AZZ.......AZZHOLE......
Old 05-23-2005, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Oh Deere, what do you care that new boat won't do over 45 anyway.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Oh Deere
Wake up Pantera. The issue is by no means dead. Things are getting hot in the lakes reagion. There is an organized effort, gaining momentum through a campaign of fear and misinformation. It should be taken seriously.
OH IM AWAKE .. And ive seen this all before !
There misguided organization (which I wont mention) is such a crock there is no way they already have 3000+ supporters.
Ill say it again ..they believe the tail wags the dog .
Nothing wrong with supporting NHRBA, I recommend it.
But im not buying the "building momentum" thing.
Very few are in favor of a speed limit ..I live and work in the LR and talk with many boaters every day ..noone wants it
Old 05-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Registered

You are correct that the majority of the boaters and business owners for that matter are not in favor. What is concerning is that the group is preying on those who do not understand the facts, and those people hold just as much weight when it comes to legislative pressure. I live in the LR as well, and currently the majority of the press in NH is following the group which is in favor. In the long run, this may work in our favor to bring about rebuttle. We just all need to stay on top of the issue, regardless of how many people we "think" there may be in support of the speed limit.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered

Also its been tabled till 06

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesaukee Speed Limit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.