Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Memorial Day Warmup on Lake Travis (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103842-memorial-day-warmup-lake-travis.html)

boatman22 05-23-2005 11:33 AM

Re: Memorial Day Warmup on Lake Travis

Just got my new(used) boat and glad I found this site. We plan on going to Travis Memorial Day. Is there any place members meet?

BajaRunner 05-23-2005 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by boatman22
Just got my new(used) boat and glad I found this site. We plan on going to Travis Memorial Day. Is there any place members meet?

We all go to devils cove :evilb:

Python82 05-23-2005 11:55 AM

What do yall know about Jonestown??? Is their any good places to put in? how far is it to Devils Cove? Why is land still with in reason? I was training last week in Austin and took a drive out to look around and found that in was a small town that hasn't boomed yet? Looks like when they get done with the construction on 183N that place is really going to take off!

BajaRunner 05-23-2005 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Python82
What do yall know about Jonestown??? Is their any good places to put in? how far is it to Devils Cove? Why is land still with in reason? I was training last week in Austin and took a drive out to look around and found that in was a small town that hasn't boomed yet? Looks like when they get done with the construction on 183N that place is really going to take off!

Its not too far by water.

That and Lago Vista are still a long drive. Its moving out that way, and waterfront out there is booming.

Python82 05-23-2005 12:11 PM

Would love to do some boat and RV storage in Jonetown.

29scarab 05-23-2005 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
Well perhaps we can help each other out. We get your wife and my girlfriend together, give them a lot of woman things to talk about or do then perhaps they would be so engrossed in intelligent conversation (in which they believe we are not capable of) that they wouldn't notice the fantastic scenery Devil's cove is known for :D

Roby

:D :D :D

BajaRunner 05-23-2005 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Python82
Would love to do some boat and RV storage in Jonetown.

Thats a booming business there. my brother just opened one.

Clay Washington 05-24-2005 09:29 AM

I plan to keep my boat at Carlos'N Charlies all weekend long. I'm not gonna fight the "crazies" at the ramp. :eek: :p

Look for a solid red bowrider named TWISTED! :D

29scarab 05-24-2005 10:43 AM

I'll be looking for ya CLay!! :D

I have a picture of my Scarab posted in the Scarab forum. You can't miss it!!

29scarab 05-24-2005 10:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I'll be in! :D