Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another SWIPE WIPE Testimonial (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104033-another-swipe-wipe-testimonial.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-24-2005 08:02 PM

Another SWIPE WIPE Testimonial

1 Attachment(s)
My daughter April walks into the room with a bowl of the tasty Cheetos. :rolleyes:
We all know how great they are at staining anything they get into contact with. :eek:
She finished off the Cheetos and holds her hands up........ Yup! Stained with that golden yellow color. :(
Never an easy task getting them clean.
That is until I showed her the Swipe Wipes :drink:

The Swipes removed that oily yellow greasy stain from her hands with ease. She thought is was magic how quickly her hands were cleaned. She commented on the nice smell that the Swipes has too.

So here you go Danny! Another great fan of the Swipe Wipes. :drink:

Don't just wipe it! Swipe it!!!!

Waterfoul 05-24-2005 08:22 PM

Re: Another SWIPE WIPE Testimonial

I hear JCPerf eats a lot of cheetos. Masher says he has a yellow pecker... hmmm......

Wally 05-25-2005 08:26 AM

I have to jump in on this thread too.......i won some swipes at our clubs (Chicago Powerboat Club) season opener. Couple days ago i got my first chance to use them when doing a brake job on a buddy's truck. They are just as good as everyone has said! I couldnt believe how well they actually did clean my hands from all the grease/dirt/fluid etc.....I am sold and will buy more when these run out!! Thanks to Danny for making them...thanks to OSO for giving them to our club as a raffle prise...and thanks to Chicago Powerboat Club for giving them away to me!! :D :D

MarkSmith 05-25-2005 11:24 AM

We will be raffling more swipes at our June 25 Photo Run. They will be for sale with the club logo on each container.

Quiet Storm 05-25-2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
We will be raffling more swipes at our June 25 Photo Run. They will be for sale with the club logo on each container.

I can't wait that long :eek: I need some now.

SpeedGirl 05-25-2005 12:44 PM

Call Dan Dillon from Swipes.... 610.539.3295 you can buy them from him....

MarkSmith 05-25-2005 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
I can't wait that long :eek: I need some now.

They are getting delivered to my house any time this week.

xoxoxo
Mark

masi242 05-25-2005 02:50 PM

Yes, love the swipes and the wax. I`ll be a repeat customer :D

Thanks for a great product

mark

Quiet Storm 05-25-2005 02:50 PM

OK, I'll wait :rolleyes: but I'll be a mess until then. :(

Will Swipes take 3M 5200 off??? I got that stuff on my hands and it won't go away.

DannyD 05-25-2005 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
OK, I'll wait :rolleyes: but I'll be a mess until then. :(

Will Swipes take 3M 5200 off??? I got that stuff on my hands and it won't go away.

5200 Wet - no problem. Dry & cured - that's another story.