Notices

Americade!

Old 05-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Americade!

Any OSO members coming up to Lake George for Americade?
Old 05-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Americade!

Hey Shane. I haven't been on this site in a while. How have you been since your hospital visit? If the weather is nice I will pass on Americade in favor of a boat ride.. I haven't been out yet this year....Jim
Old 05-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered

Default Re: Americade!

Shane,

I believe Americade weekend is June 11th, which is the weekend of the Milk Run. The wife and I will be at the run but might be at Lake George that Sunday.

I was wondering what happened to you on Saturday. I thought you broke down as I saw you down in the middle of the course. I then tried to go for a "nice" ride and man it was rough out there! I hope you kept it together.

I see Paul got a new AMT cat. Looks like he lost a drive shaft on his port motor. Did he sell his Outerlimits?

Hope your feeling OK!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whack Kack
Shane,

I believe Americade weekend is June 11th, which is the weekend of the Milk Run. The wife and I will be at the run but might be at Lake George that Sunday.

I was wondering what happened to you on Saturday. I thought you broke down as I saw you down in the middle of the course. I then tried to go for a "nice" ride and man it was rough out there! I hope you kept it together.

I see Paul got a new AMT cat. Looks like he lost a drive shaft on his port motor. Did he sell his Outerlimits?

Hope your feeling OK!
Paul still has his Outerlimits. Tantrum bought the AMT
Old 05-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking of riding down to Americade for the week. Im getting old though and thats a long ride for me. We will have to see. Its a good time and the sites are usually real good
Old 05-25-2005, 06:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jim.h
Hey Shane. I haven't been on this site in a while. How have you been since your hospital visit? If the weather is nice I will pass on Americade in favor of a boat ride.. I haven't been out yet this year....Jim
Hey Jim! Feeling well thank you. How about yourself? Been out twice on the boat and twice on the bike. Been really busy at work! Hope you are well and that we can hook up soon.

Shane
Old 05-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Whack Kack
Shane,

Hope your feeling OK!
Hey there Whack! I assume your initials are JR correct? I saw you guys out there! I broke a throttle cable. Not really a big deal at all, just a pain in the azz. Your boat looked great as always! Give me a shout some time.

Shane
Old 05-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

Hey Shane,
We might make the trip for a long weekend. I don't know where I would stay though.I have the wife on her own bike now too. We won't be coming up in July anymore, we're doing the bike thing now.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gary C
Hey Shane,
We might make the trip for a long weekend. I don't know where I would stay though.I have the wife on her own bike now too. We won't be coming up in July anymore, we're doing the bike thing now.
WHAT? No more boating for you guys? I wouldn't know where to begin to tell you to stay. I have a full house as I do every year for Americade. Maybe call Bill Dutcher (event organizer) as he may have motels call him with openings so he can help attendees. Let me know if you are heading up.
Shane
Old 05-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

I'll be there with my boat and my bike.
1990 Baja 235 DVX
2003 Harley V-Rod

Quick Reply: Americade!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.