Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   37 OL how fast should it be. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104121-37-ol-how-fast-should.html)

DollaBill 05-26-2005 07:49 AM

Re: 37 OL how fast should it be.

Should be the worlds fastest V-Bottom. But, it's not.

KRAZYKATZ 05-26-2005 05:01 PM

you never know........

AIR TIME 05-26-2005 05:21 PM

I''LL BET ANYONE ,A OL FULL CABIN 37 AGAINST A 38 fountian in 6 foots 525hps OL all the way, sh%t every nows a cut up fountain is the fastest on a pond where the waves are 6'' . 1#real rough water boats OL ,SUTPHEN,CIG,THE REST :D :p :p

KRAZYKATZ 05-26-2005 05:34 PM

air time ,you are deffinetly right and down to earth.

AIR TIME 05-26-2005 05:35 PM

OH KRAZYKATZ GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW RIDE MIKE MAKES A GREAT BOAT I HAD A RIDE ON THE 1ST RACE BOAT MIKE MADE FOR HARRY TURNER ON THE CAPE we jumped the wake of the ferry at 95 to 100mph the tachs were like 6400 to 6800 rpm this was in 95 after keywest :D I taped the ride , what a ride :D :D :D

KRAZYKATZ 05-26-2005 05:37 PM

thanks a.t. i would love to see that

AIR TIME 05-26-2005 09:43 PM

well it might take me a little time to learn how to post the tape but its cool heading at the ferry I thought harry was going to pass at the bow in the film I move to the front pan back at the drives and back at the bow and the ferry gets bigger and bigger Harry starts heading for the middle of the ferry and the rpms are going higher and higher :eek: :eek: I THOUGTH I GOING TO SH%T MY PANTS :eek: IT WAS GREAT smoothest landing in a boat no bang,just a smoooooth landing like a 46 ft skater :cool: I'll be at the cape cod race and bring the the tape with me if anyone wants to see it :D

CMG 05-26-2005 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
well it might take me a little time to learn how to post the tape but its cool heading at the ferry I thought harry was going to pass at the bow in the film I move to the front pan back at the drives and back at the bow and the ferry gets bigger and bigger Harry starts heading for the middle of the ferry and the rpms are going higher and higher :eek: :eek: I THOUGTH I GOING TO SH%T MY PANTS :eek: IT WAS GREAT smoothest landing in a boat no bang,just a smoooooth landing like a 46 ft skater :cool: I'll be at the cape cod race and bring the the tape with me if anyone wants to see it :D

If its a tape and not digital it'll never make it on line. If a digital file give Strip Poker a call, he'll know of a free posting site - love to see it!

AIR TIME 05-27-2005 07:42 AM

IF I transfer it from hi 8 to dvd would that work??

gotime34 05-27-2005 08:12 AM

KrazyKat, did you happen to buy the one at Seaboard Marina in CT? It has been parked next to me for 2 years.