Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Travis - Memorial Day Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104326-lake-travis-memorial-day-weekend.html)

FeverFan 05-30-2005 10:17 PM

Re: Lake Travis - Memorial Day Weekend

Originally Posted by yahoo
Where are there cheap houses on the lake ?

Look where he's from, $1,000,000 is cheap for a 4000 sq ft house. That only gets them about 2000 sq ft. :D :drink:

MartinOffshore 05-30-2005 10:44 PM

Looks like you just missed Tres. He was teaching a performance boating class on Lake Travis two weeks ago.

FormulaFan 05-31-2005 07:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more shots.......

Formula Outlaw 05-31-2005 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
I have never been there, but that would be like building a house next to the airport and complaining about the noise :rolleyes:

Can you say "Lake Winnipeasaukee"?????

Our "offshore" brothers have a nightmare of Stephen King proportions going on up there.....:blaster:

Great pix, thanks for sharing....:drink:

BajaRunner 05-31-2005 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by yahoo
Where are there cheap houses on the lake ?

The north shore is much cheaper...lago vista area. I just listed my lot for sale with 149ft of frontage for $54,900. Thats about as cheap as you can find.

29scarab 05-31-2005 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
The north shore is much cheaper...lago vista area. I just listed my lot for sale with 149ft of frontage for $54,900. Thats about as cheap as you can find.

I looked for ya. Our house was about 100feet from the Laga Vista boat ramp. Is your lot one of those that has to have the house built with 40 or 50 foot piers under it to meet elevation??? I can't remember if your lot was one of those me and the wife have looked at. :D

We had a great time . Sorry we missed ya! :D

BajaRunner 05-31-2005 10:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 29scarab
I looked for ya. Our house was about 100feet from the Laga Vista boat ramp. Is your lot one of those that has to have the house built with 40 or 50 foot piers under it to meet elevation??? I can't remember if your lot was one of those me and the wife have looked at. :D

We had a great time . Sorry we missed ya! :D

It was a good time, we kept a lookout but didnt see you. we didnt end up making it out till sunday.

The lot has a good slope to it. It can be built with a 3-4 ft thick slab on one side and 15-20 ft columns at the end.

the house that they are building across the cove is really high. its 3 stories with an elevator.

BajaRunner 05-31-2005 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres the boat tied up

Clay Washington 05-31-2005 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Monday was an AWESOME day! :D

Photos

BajaRunner 05-31-2005 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Clay Washington