Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thanks again, National Marine!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104334-thanks-again-national-marine.html)

Cash Bar 05-29-2005 12:45 PM

Thanks again, National Marine!!!

:mad: :mad:

Here I sit year later. Memorial Day weekend. 85 degrees and sunny.

I've got NO BOAT, NO RETURN OF MY MONEY, and I CAN"T BUY A NEW BOAT CAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOAN OPEN FOR ONE I DON"T HAVE !!

I feel so good, I think I'll just go to bed and wake up Tuesday so I can go back to work !!!

AZZHOLES !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay, I'm done now.

Downtown42 05-29-2005 01:38 PM

Re: Thanks again, National Marine!!!

What did I miss? Last I knew you had bought a Top Gun. Was that a Nat'l deal? How did they take your boat?

What a mess this still is. :mad:

lucy 05-29-2005 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
:mad: :mad:

Here I sit year later. Memorial Day weekend. 85 degrees and sunny.

I've got NO BOAT, NO RETURN OF MY MONEY, and I CAN"T BUY A NEW BOAT CAUSE I STILL HAVE A LOAN OPEN FOR ONE I DON"T HAVE !!

I feel so good, I think I'll just go to bed and wake up Tuesday so I can go back to work !!!

AZZHOLES !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay, I'm done now.

thats a f$cked up deal my condolances.unfortunaatly that is a big part of boating.some of the people in the industry push out the customer.....m.m.

Shane 05-29-2005 02:01 PM

DUDE THAT TOTALLY SUCKS BALLS! :mad: :mad:

birdog 05-29-2005 03:51 PM

Here I have been pissin & moanan about my boat all day....
My troubles pale in comparison !!...
That sucked then & It Sucks even more now !!! :mad:

blownincome 05-29-2005 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Too Old
Ya think Bill Hionis feels bad? :mad:

Doubtful. I hear he's still walking around a free man.

WTF????

I hope you get your boat or your money.

Fred There is something Just wrong With that.. Some how people like him get theres in the end... Cash bar I thought I had problems with a cracked riser and not able to boat this weekend :mad: I forgot the problem you were having ..My condolences :( I work for a reputable Marine dealer and Hearing about your problem makes me appreciate my boss and the way he does business. I hope for your sake before what That SOB gets coming to him :blaster: You get closure on your problem..that whole situation is just F....n wrong!!!!
Bob :mad:

Cash Bar 05-29-2005 06:52 PM

Thanks for all the positive comments. I really just wanted to vent. :rolleyes:

I WILL get another boat. I just get crappy(like PMS or something) right around holiday weekends.

Jan 05-29-2005 07:41 PM

Vent all you want or need. We feel for you and all pray that justice will come in the END.

Jan

Magic Medicine 05-30-2005 07:29 AM

That really sucks, if this happen to me I think that I would be sitting in a jail cell right now. You know an eye for an eye!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blaster:

Andrew Corn 05-30-2005 07:29 AM

A lot of smart people got caught up in this fiasco. Could some of the resident lawyers please explain how this happens and how to prevent it from happening to other members.

What precautions/suggestions can be taken for both selling/trading or purchasing a boat from a dealer? Are there insurances that can prevent this type of situation?