Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104382-strip-poker-sale-u-s-marshall.html)

mobilecal 06-02-2005 12:50 PM

Re: Strip Poker For Sale By U.S. Marshall

Look, since all of you are argueing about your money and careers, I say just give me a call and I will send you a few deposit slips and we will take care of this topic. Okay, topic #2, Big Boats...... :D :drink:

fastazzhell2 06-02-2005 01:10 PM

I still get a kick old post. "Criminal" : ) what a dildo. Get a job bum!

" Re: 46 Cig at Repo yard?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's nice to see so many people who have not a clue as to what they are talking about, this boat STRIP POKER was taken from the dealer after it was traded in September for a new HUSTLER TALON, not the customer. To bad when a big dog shows up to play and brings a bigger toy he must be a criminal. Even better the one's who have the most to say are the one's who call you friend. To bad the none of you actually have a set to come face to face. And last, don't hate the player when I spank all of you with the HUSTLER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by heeter26 : 01-03-2005 at 04:46 PM.

pm203 06-02-2005 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
Is Cigarrette a paid advertiseron OSO? If not go with an O/L

Are you crazy??

mobilecal 06-02-2005 01:27 PM

you could always use chris craft :D :drink:

el indio 06-02-2005 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Is that where I'm screwing up!? Hmm... :D :D

And by the way, I know few chiropractors. Most have pretty successfull business' and could NEVER afford a boat of that caliber. :rolleyes:

a guy told me he was in a car wreck.the tow driver was nice enough to hand everyone a card from a chiropractor.makes you wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!m.m....

Chris288 06-02-2005 01:41 PM

So when does the Talon hit the water ??????

Cash Bar 06-02-2005 02:11 PM

Cobb County,Ga is where the Hummer deal started. :rolleyes:

That means I should count my stars that I wasn't f'd over by this jackazz, as well as Bill Harris and Bill Hionas. Sure would've been my luck. :(

cougarman 06-02-2005 02:32 PM

Cougarman

CMG 06-02-2005 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Are you crazy??

You know I didn't mean an Outlaw right? OUTERLIMITS is an advertiser.

Its not like I said Apache!

pm203 06-02-2005 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
You know I didn't mean an Outlaw right? OUTERLIMITS is an advertiser.

Its not like I said Apache!

Outlaw,Outerlimits,whats the difference??