Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for Houston area boaters (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104655-looking-houston-area-boaters.html)

tomtbone1993 06-03-2005 11:08 AM

Re: Looking for Houston area boaters

Originally Posted by robyw1
Don't ya hate it when people put words in your mouth?? LMAO :D

Roby

Masher isn't man enough to come down to H-Town......... :D

Python82 06-03-2005 11:42 AM

We boat on Conroe! Hope to see you on the water.
Also, I have a friend that is thinking about buying a house on the water. Any ideas where would be the best place to start looking?? He wants water front with a pool.

He doesn't know how good of friends we really are!

Brandon
[email protected]

robyw1 06-03-2005 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We frequent Conroe as well

Roby

105mph_38_2003 06-03-2005 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Python82
We boat on Conroe! Hope to see you on the water.
Also, I have a friend that is thinking about buying a house on the water. Any ideas where would be the best place to start looking?? He wants water front with a pool.

He doesn't know how good of friends we really are!

Brandon
[email protected]

I know of a perfect house that is right next to the boat ramp in Cape Conroe....I will try to find the info.

Python82 06-03-2005 01:46 PM

Thanks

masher44 06-03-2005 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Masher isn't man enough to come down to H-Town......... :D

Hell Dude... I am boatless, your Sea Ray is sold and the other resin rocket is in pieces..... what will we do? Sit at the dock and beg for a ride? :D :D I will help you distribute some crack if you want :evilb:

tomtbone1993 06-03-2005 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Hell Dude... I am boatless, your Sea Ray is sold and the other resin rocket is in pieces..... what will we do? Sit at the dock and beg for a ride? :D :D I will help you distribute some crack if you want :evilb:

My Fountain is getting 2 new engines as we speak, should hit the water next week.......I don't close on the Sea Ray in til the 15th. I could use some help pushing some crack........ :D :D

masher44 06-03-2005 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
My Fountain is getting 2 new engines as we speak, should hit the water next week.......I don't close on the Sea Ray in til the 15th. I could use some help pushing some crack........ :D :D

Sh!t!! That Sea Ray is taking longer to sell than Sean's boat to paint :rolleyes: :D

Python82 06-03-2005 02:19 PM

I live in the crack capitol of the world! If that helps

masher44 06-03-2005 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just look for a boat sitting about a foot lower on the starboard side......Can you say trim tabs? :evilb: :evilb: :D