Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104679-loto-poker-run.html)

lakeluvr 06-03-2005 12:24 PM

Re: Loto Poker Run

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Close, everythings done but embroidery. I think we might have gotten this one solved too. I am sure John is getting tired of looking at my boat. He has done his part, I was just having trouble with the embroidery.

Not a problem here, makes it easy to give directions to my place when you have a landmark like that sitting there. Just think of all the gas money you're saving while it sits here. lol. :):)

John
www.sunriseuph.com

Selling a friends 27' Fountain Fever in classifieds. Nice boat.

Von Bongo 06-03-2005 12:37 PM

Jon,

If your around the week of the 4th I'd like to get together with you.

Mike

WARPARTY36 06-03-2005 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lakeluvr
Not a problem here, makes it easy to give directions to my place when you have a landmark like that sitting there. Just think of all the gas money you're saving while it sits here. lol. :):)

John
www.sunriseuph.com

Selling a friends 27' Fountain Fever in classifieds. Nice boat.

No, I burn the cheap gas. My water taxi burns the good stuff. :eek:

FREEDOM US1 06-03-2005 01:40 PM

You're defiantly going. :p
Does that mean Summer doesn't want you to go, or does that mean your boat won't pass the sound test? :drink:

If the Skater get kicked off the lake the back up cig will do. Summer is scheduled to go at this time but I never know until the last second of the day we leave if she is going or not.

OBNOXUS21 06-03-2005 02:27 PM

Is it this weekend or next?

Sean H 06-03-2005 02:30 PM

next...... the 11th

WARPARTY36 06-03-2005 02:53 PM

You're defiantly going. :p
Does that mean Summer doesn't want you to go, or does that mean your boat won't pass the sound test? :drink:

I was referring to defiantly rather than the word definitely :p

tomtbone1993 06-03-2005 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i will be there, question is will my boat be there.... paint might still be wet when i get there..... :D

just go ahead and beg for a ride now.................. :D :D

FREEDOM US1 06-03-2005 04:25 PM

I was referring to defiantly rather than the word definitely :p

Thats more of a true statement. I didn't catch that the first time. Thats usually the way I go without permission.

thedonz 06-03-2005 11:55 PM

HEY FREEDOM US1 ARE YA JIM LEE IF IT IS IT'S MIKE THE ONE THAT WORKED ON YOUR BOAT WITH CHRIS AT MARTIN OFFSHORE . THE ONE THAT WAS THE LAKE TEXOMA POKER RUN LAST YEAR THAT I WENT WITH MY OLD MAN TO BUY HIS CIGARETTE. HOW'S EVERYTHING HOW'S THE BOAT WHEN ARE YOU TAKING ME ON A RIDE ? :evilb: :evilb:

DONZ JR MIKE