Notices

The axe drops again! Part II

Old 06-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: The axe drops again! Part II

Tim,
Sorry that the job market has been soo tough for you and D!
Hang in there and good things will start to happen. I'll keep an ear out for someone looking for a cat.
Dean
Old 06-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Damn Cord.....that sucks! If you want anything for the drawings let me know....you'd still be saving me a bunch having to go and get them done!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Tim, as I mentioned, I will ask my many contacts......have her start baking cookies
Old 06-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hp500efi
Tim, as I mentioned, I will ask my many contacts......have her start baking cookies
Are you coming to the River for the 4th?? I can taste the bloody marys already
Old 06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Tim, the seasons just starting....why dont you take the cat over to Blarney's on a Thursday night for the drag races? You may get lucky selling it there! If not atleast you would have a good boating day!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Are you coming to the River for the 4th?? I can taste the bloody marys already
Brian, start asking around to see if that Park model is avail? Planning on it just not sure where we will be staying. The GRH is a great place but fills up fast. Let me know.

Jeff
Old 06-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Man Tim, this thread just slipped right on past my radar. Sorry to hear about this... and I agree with Jon, how could ANYONE have a compatibility issue with Dee? Probably some lazy slob who was sick of Dee actually WORKING and DOING HER JOB the way it is supposed to be done. Vickie's job is not really secure these days either.... her companies owner (he is her boss too) is a real prick sometimes... a double talker... say one thing, mean another kind of guy. She is very unhappy with the whole situation but just can't afford to quit and can't find a sutiable replacement job.

If you guys wanna come over for a weekend just to get away from it all, let me know.... can always use another wrench on the motor!!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hp500efi
Brian, start asking around to see if that Park model is avail? Planning on it just not sure where we will be staying. The GRH is a great place but fills up fast. Let me know.

Jeff
Sorry, didn't mean to hy jack this thread. HP you have mail.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Steve_H

Tim,
sorry to hear about this
i got laid off 4-29-05 after 22 years with the same company.
all to familar story. father builds a very profitable company.
turns it over to the son who runs it into the ground in a few years by putting his buddys in key positions without any experience or education. screwing female employees which also led to a costly divorce. guess where the legal fee money came from

first people to go are the ones that helped make the company successfull in the first place (higher income employees)

something ive noticed about companys in the last 30 years.
they have little to no loyalty to employees anymore. your wife and myself need to learn NOT to become married to the company. always keep an eye out for something better.

heres a couple of websites she can post her resume and search for jobs.

maybe oso should have an employment forum

best of luck!!!

http://www.monster.com/
http://www.careerbuilder.com/

Old 06-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 580 Likes on 239 Posts

My wife worked for a bank here in Bonita Springs for ten years in the second hand mortgage end.She got pregnant with our son so she trained some new girl to do her job and left at the end of her pregnancy and stayed at home for a couple years.Two years later the bank calls and asks if she would like to come back to work,she says sure what the heck,we could use two new cars and some other stuff so she goes back to work but she is now working under the girl that she trained befor she left and the girl feels threatened by my wife because the bank created a new position under the girl because the girl was screwing up the accounting end of it.Any ways this girl must have been blowing the president because she ran my wife thru the ringer for 2 years until the bank was bought out and my wife was the only one to be laid off.Any ways she went to real estate appraisal school and nows works at home and makes about 80k a year and doesn,t get out of bed till noon somedays.So keep your chin up i know you heard it before about how one door closes another one opens,some times it's just a little tough to find that open door.

Then there is always FLORIDA!

Quick Reply: The axe drops again! Part II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.