Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The axe drops again! Part II (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104726-axe-drops-again-part-ii.html)

DollaBill 06-06-2005 04:09 PM

Re: The axe drops again! Part II

Cord email me picks of the boat. I'll keep my ears open for you.

f311fr1 06-06-2005 05:27 PM

Please send me details on your cat. Brand, year, power, drive, price, ect. Thanks, Joe Murray

SpeedGirl 06-06-2005 05:41 PM

Dang Cord :( ..... Sorry to hear about the problems your having, If I can help give me a call....

SpeedGirl 06-06-2005 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did a flyer for Cord but I have it saved at work.... this is a picture though...

jbrauer 06-06-2005 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by f311fr1
Please send me details on your cat. Brand, year, power, drive, price, ect. Thanks, Joe Murray

Joe -

I was in the cat tied two boats from you on Sunday. A smaller cat would make a great tender for your Black Thunder!

Jeff

Waterfoul 06-06-2005 09:26 PM

It's a Firehawk 26' which is a bottom splash of an American offshore, which is a splash of a ... you get the picture. It has a GM 540 ci with about 625-650 hp. Stellings box, Imco Shorty. Runs high 90's and with more set up time would probably hit 100 mph. I've driven this boat several times and it is ROCK SOLID in choppy water (LOTO and Lake Michigan) and friggen QUICK!!!!! I've got some more pics of it here somewhere, gimme a second.

Waterfoul 06-06-2005 09:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
3 more of Cord's boat.

Waterfoul 06-06-2005 09:37 PM

I'm not sure if he would sell the Blackhawk with it though...

candyman35 06-07-2005 01:04 AM

Cord,
Sorry to hear this. :( Hope things turn around for you guys quickly.
Dan

BTW, taking the boat to Blarney's Island sounds like a good idea.

Cord 06-07-2005 07:24 AM

Wally's idear of Blarneys is a great one. Sucks that it's on Thursdays though. I havn't been down there in years, I really need to make that trip again. Are there any dates planned by the board?

Thanks Mike for posting the pics! I'm finding out why they offered me a sallary position. 11 hours yesterday and proably all the way through August. I just don't get the posting time on the board like I used too. No, the BH is not included. Not that you'd want it anyway. The steering bracket will need to be custom made and it won't be easy. I'll put the blackhawk on my next boat.