Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine - The real story....... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104747-trick-marine-real-story.html)

Need-the-Speed 06-04-2005 01:06 AM

Trick Marine - The real story.......

Man, do I have to vent! I have never, ever, been treated with such prompt service in my life. I order a bunch of dress-up stuff, you know, cup holders, fire extinguisher bracket, Key ring bezels etc. etc. Not only was the order complete but each piece was wrapped so nothing would get scratched. Everything fit perfectly. I ordered on Friday and received the package on Tuesday. Not bad considering it was a Holiday Wknd. :eek: Great job Fred. If we ever meet in person I'll buy you a cold one. :drink:

32 thunder 06-04-2005 01:52 AM

Re: Trick Marine - The real story.......

Same here Fred great job!!!

Rippem 06-04-2005 04:57 AM

Likewise on a recent order.
I don't know who the boating enthusiast he's hooked up with in the shipping industry is...
but the shipping was super-fast...

not to mention well packaged, and great prices...

Fred knows how it's done...that's for certian! :cool:

Vinny P 06-04-2005 05:37 AM

I agree. Fred is one of the good guys. :drink:

Magic Medicine 06-04-2005 07:05 AM

I agree!!! I have had nothing short of excellent service from Fred. It would be great if he could teach a customer service seminar to the rest of the folks in the marine industry. I plan on continuing to do all my business with him.

Indy 06-04-2005 08:00 AM

He'll be the first person I call when I get my new boat and start messing with it :)

Formula Outlaw 06-04-2005 08:08 AM

Yeah, he goes and takes that slogan "where you can have it your way" and has the audacity to bring it into the marine industry.

He's taken customer service to a new level. Now if he only built boats, oh wait he does. Sorry, forgot.

HE JUST NEVER FLOATS THEM.....:D :D

Steve Zuckerman 06-04-2005 08:55 AM

For years, I've been ordering billet and custom hardware from the west coast companies like Eddie and Rex. Not only are Fred's prices as good or better, but for those of us east of the Mississippi, the shipping is MUCH less, and faster.
It's often taken a week to get stuff from California if sent ground, which still isn't cheap because of the distance and insurance. And if you send it next day or 2 air, bendova :eek: .
Regards,
Steve

Roger 1 06-04-2005 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Man, do I have to vent! I have never, ever, been treated with such prompt service in my life. I order a bunch of dress-up stuff, you know, cup holders, fire extinguisher bracket, Key ring bezels etc. etc. Not only was the order complete but each piece was wrapped so nothing would get scratched. Everything fit perfectly. I ordered on Friday and received the package on Tuesday. Not bad considering it was a Holiday Wknd. :eek: Great job Fred. If we ever meet in person I'll buy you a cold one. :drink:

I can just see it, all of the bezels wrapped like little whoppers. :D

Reed Jensen 06-04-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Roger 1
I can just see it, all of the bezels wrapped like little whoppers. :D

Too Funny!................. :D