Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Milk Run Next Week End on Lake Champlain --- Who's Coming? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104814-milk-run-next-week-end-lake-champlain-whos-coming.html)

GLH 06-08-2005 12:11 AM

Re: Milk Run Next Week End on Lake Champlain --- Who's Coming?

Originally Posted by LIOPA
We are ready....leaving Friday morning to Plattsburgh.......splashing in Peru........WATER HEATER....you are meeting us in Peru right....at the ramp ??? should be there around 4 ish. What's the weather forecast for the weekend fellas?

Good thing the Mascara crew is making the pilgremage... Your rides will love the fresh water!!!

GLH 06-08-2005 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Updated crew from North,

Christian 25 Outlaw
Nick 25 Outlaw
Jean François 25 Outlaw (Ask him when you see him why he don t have a is 32 SS Sunsation or is 38 Special ...... :eek: )
Benoit 42 Sonic
Gilles 285 SSI
and for the party in evening
Big Chicken 29 Outlaw
Etienne 28 Chrischraft (i think you spell it like that ...... :cool: )

We lost two guy because we have Formula 1 this week-end at Montreal ........ :rolleyes: , We arrive Friday Night at Winnibay and put the boat saturday morning and we hope the weather is going to be on our side this year See you there

Best Regards

Well looks like the Canucks are not choking!!!!

That will be fun!

Waterfoul 06-08-2005 08:27 AM

Masi242, just left you a voice mail at the 8104 number you called me from earlier in the week. Gimme a call when you can.

Mike

BLee 06-08-2005 11:21 AM

How did this event get such a gay name GL? It should AT LEAST be called the beer run. :drink:

Waterfoul 06-08-2005 03:55 PM

Nice talking to you earlier Masi. Let me give you a second number for us just in case you can't get a hold of me, it's Vickie's phone:

616-889-0732

Mike

masi242 06-08-2005 05:42 PM

Mike nice talking with you, now just slow down or officer Troutly will be at your window. :(

Any report on a 42 tiger being ready :drink:

T2x 06-09-2005 02:27 PM

GLH:

I loved this run two years ago......and....I'd love to do it again...... but....... Skater is getting last minute touches......hasn't had this year's shakedown yet...hopefully this weekend...... and Shane is tied up with Motorcycle week at Lake George.....so....... can you have another one of these during the summer?

We would love to come up then

Thanks

T2x

Tantrum 06-09-2005 02:47 PM

Christine and I are heading to Seatle this weekend on business. Im bummed we are going to miss the run but are talking about plans to make it up sometime this summer.

Everyone be safe, have fun, and dont stand next to GL if there any 151 around :drink: :drink:

GLH 06-09-2005 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by T2x
.....so....... can you have another one of these during the summer?
We would love to come up then

Will do a little in August most likely.

masi242 06-10-2005 08:49 AM

Well, this is not good news, my wifes mother is going in for heart surgery this morning a little unexpected, So I must cancell.

I`m hoping someone could give Waterfoul and Vickie a ride they were going to ride with me and that`s not happing :(

Foul`s cell 616-540-1224

Hope everyone has a great time :drink:

Thanks

mark