Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Distributor for Livorsi Marine! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104843-distributor-livorsi-marine.html)

tpmarine.com 06-05-2005 10:57 PM

Distributor for Livorsi Marine!

I am very excited to announce that Triad Performance Marine, LLC is now a Distributor for Livorsi Marine products.

I have added hundreds of Livorsi products to my website and will continue to add the entire product line as quickly as possible.

You can check out Livorsi's gauges and controls at www.tpmarine.com, or call or email if you need something that we currently do not have listed.

You can reach me at 602 438-1361 or [email protected].

Don't forget your oso coupon code when checking out to receive your discount: oso

Thanks,
Don B.

tpmarine.com 06-06-2005 09:06 AM

Re: Distributor for Livorsi Marine!

Just a reminder, I am also a Distributor for Gaffrig Performance and a dealer for EMI, IMCO, Whipple, MSD, D.U.I. and dozens more manufacturers.

We also carry performance upgrades for your tow vehicle...Edge Performance, Superchips, BullyDog, Banks to name a few.

We offer quite a few products from many different manufacturers and do so as a convenience to our customers.

Thanks,
Don B.

Outdrive1 06-06-2005 10:00 AM

Don your a stand up guy, anybody who deals with you will leave happy.

tpmarine.com 06-06-2005 12:03 PM

BADKACHINA,

Thanks, we work very hard to make sure that each customer is satisfied with the product(s) and service we provide.

Too Old, that is correct. :evilb:

I offer like products from several manufactures and really do not see it as a conflict of interest; I just prefer to offer my customers lot's of options.

For example: :D

MSD & D.U.I. ignition systems.
EMI & IMCO exhaust manifolds
Holley & Barry Grant Carbs.
Livorsi Marine & Gaffrig Performance gauges & controls.
Mercury & Hydromotive Props
Edge, Bully Dog, Banks, & Superchips performance chips.

tpmarine.com 06-06-2005 06:32 PM

Thanks Fred :)

Outdrive1 06-06-2005 06:39 PM

You guys are both awesome, and that's no BS. I've gotten some smokin deals and excellent customer service from both. I'm torn.......It's like dating 2 perfect women and not knowing wich one to call. I'm so confused. :rolleyes:

FOUNTAINATLAST 06-06-2005 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
You guys are both awesome, and that's no BS. I've gotten some smokin deals and excellent customer service from both. I'm torn.......It's like dating 2 perfect women and not knowing wich one to call. I'm so confused. :rolleyes:

Just stay with the woman you have she'll kick your a$$ otherwise!! :evilb: :evilb:

tpmarine.com 06-06-2005 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Just stay with the woman you have she'll kick your a$$ otherwise!! :evilb: :evilb:

BADKACHINA,
You better listen to FOUNTAINATLAST, Fred and I do not need a jealous girlfriend or wife on our hands... :D :D :D

Outdrive1 06-06-2005 07:24 PM

If she only knew.................
"How much was that new thingy?"
It was real cheap honey, they had them on sale. :evilb: :evilb:

tpmarine.com 06-07-2005 08:38 AM

:D :D :D