Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fastest Chic on the Rappahannock River (Radar Shootout) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104848-fastest-chic-rappahannock-river-radar-shootout.html)

BLee 06-06-2005 08:52 AM

Re: Fastest Chic on the Rappahannock River (Radar Shootout)

Ah yes, the Rappahannock River. My high school is on that river next to the town of Urbana. It was called Christchurch.

Sydwayz 06-06-2005 10:21 AM

Brandon, I did not know you were originally from these parts. We put in at Deltaville, and a few folks spent the night in Urbanna. MS is a Hanover County Chic. :D

BLee 06-06-2005 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Brandon, I did not know you were originally from these parts. We put in at Deltaville, and a few folks spent the night in Urbanna. MS is a Hanover County Chic. :D

Yeah I just went to high school there. It is a boarding school. All the river did was make me miss home even more. All they had were blowboats. :rolleyes: :drink:

Sydwayz 06-09-2005 10:15 AM

I liked my first trip on the Rappahannock albeit it was pretty desolate other than the Radar Shootout attendees. Oh yeah, and whatever we hit to shear off my prop. :D

We plan on going back next weekend for the Tappahannock River Fest.

Sunrise Girl 06-09-2005 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Victory lap and the trophy:

That's awesome Mary Sue...way to go, girl! :drink:

~Cat

P.S. You look good driving that boat! ;)

BOOSTEDSCARAB 06-09-2005 02:07 PM

Very, Very Cool........Beautiful boat as well!!!!

Dave-

blown budget 06-09-2005 07:33 PM

Once again the RRBA would like to thank everyone who attended our shootout. It was a great time.

Mary Sue, great job and congratulations on being the first ever Rappahannock River Lady's Top Gun.

Theboopgal 06-10-2005 09:19 AM

Thanks everyone! Had no idea I was the very "first." Sweet, I like it. It was wicked cool and I'd love to do it again; only faster next time. :D I didn't know that boat would do 126. Duhhh, someone should not have told me that! I love a challenge!

Originally Posted by blown budget
Once again the RRBA would like to thank everyone who attended our shootout. It was a great time.

Mary Sue, great job and congratulations on being the first ever Rappahannock River Lady's Top Gun.