Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerboat Magazine and Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105124-powerboat-magazine-fountain.html)

thedonz 06-08-2005 11:42 PM

Re: Powerboat Magazine and Fountain

yeah, what CMG said

Wasabe 06-09-2005 12:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm a girl who likes Ferrari's

I have not really liked the fountains because they looked outdated but I tell you what they are finally matching their technology with some awesome cosmetics! I opened the mag up and thought damn... then I saw the beak and damn. They did a spectacular job!

OU Want Some?!! 06-09-2005 12:40 AM

Sorry guys, I thought you were referring to the boat on the COVER and not the AD...

Wasabe 06-09-2005 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Ad too! Damn! What a comeback!

Semper Fi 06-09-2005 12:53 AM

It is a bad A$$ boat...the paint is wicked too. :drink:

PhantomChaos 06-09-2005 12:58 AM

Coping is flattery.........it's an Outerlimits paint-job! Nothing more! Now........those types of paint jobs are "dated". Sorry! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Wasabe 06-09-2005 01:03 AM

Hey Nordee you really are stirring the pot tonight. :p

CMG 06-09-2005 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
It is a bad A$$ boat...the paint is wicked too. :drink:

Sticker!

RLW 06-09-2005 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Coping is flattery.........it's an Outerlimits paint-job! Nothing more! Now........those types of paint jobs are "dated". Sorry! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I wouldn't say it was dated just not new and exciting anymore.
It is pretty common place to see these wild paint jobs on more and more performance boats.
I like a more subdued look.
It's kind of like hair styles.
We have seen it all so pretty much anything goes.
Not like the late sixties and early seventies where if you had long hair it was this wild appearance.
Now, you can run around with a 6 common nail through your cheek and have half shaved orange hair and rarely get a second look. :cool:

O.C.Barry 06-09-2005 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

Outerlimits paint job and a 46' Cigarette name from the current Cigarette brochure.

Can't wait to see the next two new Fountain models 'Fountain 36 Top Gun' and 'Fountain's new 40' Tiger'.