Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerboat Magazine and Fountain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105124-powerboat-magazine-fountain.html)

dykstra 06-09-2005 11:12 AM

Re: Powerboat Magazine and Fountain

sweet paint!

dykstra 06-09-2005 11:13 AM

Wasabe, LOVE the avatar!! :D :D

ApacheCarl 06-09-2005 11:28 AM

"THE WORLDS FASTEST, SAFEST, SMOOTHEST, BEST HANDLING BOATS"

I really don't know where to start.

"THE WORLDS FASTEST"....... Deep V sure, but that ain't the boat John Q public is buying. I could put a couple John Force funny car engines on a pontoon boat and go really fast also.

"SAFEST" ...... I would love to see the data that backs up this claim.

"SMOOTHEST"........ Thats a matter of opinion.

"BEST HANDLING BOATS".......... The upside down raceboats must have been a figment of my imagination. Again, what data backs up this dubious claim.

That being said, both those boats are really good looking. Paint looks flawless.

CMG 06-09-2005 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
Outerlimits paint job and a 46' Cigarette name from the current Cigarette brochure.

Can't wait to see the next two new Fountain models 'Fountain 36 Top Gun' and 'Fountain's new 40' Tiger'.

Paul Fiore's personal boat - XXX- is now a Cigarette model. What an honor :rolleyes:

IDRPSTF 06-09-2005 05:23 PM

Wasabe... Traitor, walk the plank.

SCRAPMAN1 06-09-2005 05:31 PM

:evilb: If you want to look at a photo in the July issue of PM check out the 2 page spread of Pier 57/Twisted Metal motorsports racing in Miami. Got to admit, Proud of that shot. Thanks Powerboat....

Lisa Matthews - Driver and Billy Glueck - Throttles.. Gotta get it from Powerboat somehow to hang on the wall..

:evilb:

SCRAPMAN1 06-09-2005 05:58 PM

The great shot is just the boat in action - not her... But she is a cutie and the girl can drive!! I couldn't scan the shot and place on web- but I'll try.

FOUNTAINATLAST 06-09-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Coping is flattery.........it's an Outerlimits paint-job! Nothing more! Now........those types of paint jobs are "dated". Sorry! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Who invited you??? :evilb: :evilb:

In all seriousness, that boat does look great. Yea you can say its dated but lets face it, that kind of paint job is new for Fountain!!! Reggie is so worried about staying on top of the V-hull speed factor he has forgotten to pay any attention to graphics for years... Keep up the good work, looks great!!! :D

Outdrive1 06-09-2005 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Who invited you??? :evilb: :evilb:

In all seriousness, that boat does look great. Yea you can say its dated but lets face it, that kind of paint job is new for Fountain!!! Reggie is so worried about staying on top of the V-hull speed factor he has forgotten to pay any attention to graphics for years... Keep up the good work, looks great!!! :D

You mean stickers............. :eek:
It is pretty bad a$$ stickers or not..... :drink:

bajabob38 06-09-2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
Wasabe - is there a story behind the great new avatar??????

I was thinking the same thing???