Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Kaama.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105284-paging-kaama.html)

Waterfoul 06-15-2005 12:20 AM

Re: Paging Kaama....

Originally Posted by candyman35
Glad to hear Dave is doing well.

Dan & Vicki

BTW is Foul the official driver of Crazyhorse for the Chicago Poker Run?? :drink:

It more depends on the water conditions than anything... he will only have one hand to hang on with, and that one's not soo good these days either. I told him I'd drive if he needed me to though. I'm a good friend aint I ?? :D

Quiet Storm 06-16-2005 12:26 PM

I'm glad to hear that Dave is doing well. Barb could probably use a shot of morphine about now. :crazy:

Mark, Your motors are looking awesome. Hurry up so you can come down here and get your picture taken next weekend. :drink:

Quiet Storm 06-16-2005 12:30 PM

And, I like the way Crazy Horse looks without the arch.

Sonic is the only boat that could make them look good. Fountain and Cigarette should just leave it alone. :evilb:

fred 06-16-2005 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd like to pull the arch off my 40 Hawk but it is a key retaining support for the camper top which I use often being I have to stay on the boat a lot....I think removing it would take a few years off the boats looks......Fred

Waterfoul 06-16-2005 01:34 PM

And it's a good perch for your daughters to sit on going into the channel at Grand Haven. What better place for them to check out the "boyz" on the beach!! LOL!!!

fred 06-16-2005 03:12 PM

Your correct Mike! I have had as many as 5 sitting on that arch at once!!....Fred

Crazyhorse 06-17-2005 03:27 PM

like wowsville, man. farm out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i get the stitches out and the cast on next wednesday so you can maybe imagine how little i'm thinking about boating.
thanks for the thoughts and prayers from everyone and we hope to be out visiting with everyone soon.
fred, thanks for posting the pictures of the boat. it does look good without the arch. i may need to fund another way to mount a radome for next season.

PatriYacht 06-17-2005 03:45 PM

Good to see you back on here Dave. Hope you're not in too much pain. The boat looks sleek without the arch but I wouldn't want to give up the radar. I've been out in the fog a couple of times when I wished I had one. GPS can keep you pointed in the right direction, but it doesn't tell you where the other boats are. Give that hand a couple weeks of rest and then we're going to find a way to tape your cast to the sticks. :D :D :D

Waterfoul 06-17-2005 03:57 PM

Well, when you're ready to go boating again, I know a guy who would be willing to chaufer you around in your own boat. :D

Crazyhorse 06-17-2005 08:27 PM

mike, thanks for stopping over. it was good to see you and we'll be calling when i'm feeling up to a run on the cigarette.
kaama, the gelpacks are getting used real regular. i'd like to get healed up long enough to get them back to you.
dyno, i wish i was able to give you a hand with your project.