Notices

Paging Kaama....

Old 06-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: Paging Kaama....

Glad you made it out on the water Dick. I just found a bad trim indicator cable on the port drive that I need replaced. It cracked through the outer sheath/casing. I took the boat to Ben's shop to have it fixed---plus a few other little odds, and ends. Keep those -2's ready for me.

From there I went to Great Lakes Marina in Muskegon to meet up with Crazyhorse, and Fred. I also saw BGIII out there with his 34' Saber, and Chuckster with his 30' Checkmate (the old Blue Moon)---plus I met a few other new people with some long boats. Ended up going to Docker's at about 9:30 with BGIII, and his buds for a bite to eat. It was about 93*, but once we drove over to Docker's it dropped to about 75*. Bill said the lake water was kind of cool and with Docker's being so close to Lake Michigan you could really feel a big difference just driving over from Great Lakes Marina to Dockers---I was just kind of suprised at the difference. Anyway, had a nice evening and it was good to see some of the guys.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well made another day of it.. about 10hrs total so far.. I do have some issues I need to address. Some oil leaks.. I think the intake is not sealed properly..

I did get my new water pump from Trick Marine.. NICE piece!! Hope it cools some so I can put it on..

Dick
Old 06-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

still wrenching.......still wrenching...I ahve tomarrow off to get some stuff done before the 4th.....latest start for us ever
Old 06-26-2005, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Dyno,i know how you feel. We are still wrenching too. Everyother year we've had the motor out and its always the first wk of july before boat is back together.Between 40hrs at work and 30-40 hours in the transmission shop come the few hours on sat or sunday its hard to climb in the boat and get anything done. Got the motor aligned yesterday and drive on,would be more motivated if i had the tailpipes,Smitty
Old 06-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got to drive Crazyhorse yesterday!!!!

About 100 yards... from the dock it was tied up to over to the lift out well. I even backed it up... which I understand someone else had trouble doing.... eh Derf??? Dang cleavers don't bite mych in reverse...