Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   N. Michigan fun run info finally (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105306-n-michigan-fun-run-info-finally.html)

wrinkleface 06-28-2005 08:40 PM

Re: N. Michigan fun run info finally

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Just kidding with ya man, I forgot about the air show this weekend. I'm going to put in at ER if the weather is nice. Going to have to hook with you trouble makers.

We will have to try and collect you from E.R. on our way down. Could be a bunch of us and it will be a blast. Thanx again for the pop the other day, thought my auto bilge pump was going to go on from me drip'n changing the plugs out in the barn the other day. :D :D C ya this w/e. Wrink

wrinkleface 06-28-2005 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
Hey Wrink,

Hope you decide to do the "Run"! I've been traveling since I saw you on Charlevoix and can't thank you enough for the tow to the cottage. Turns out the crank position sensor failed. I'll be back up for the 4th weekend. Call me if you'll be up. I've somehow misplaced your phone number.

Randy

Randy, Czech your p.m. box for more #s than you care to know about!!! Tracy

yzbert 06-28-2005 09:51 PM

tracy, yeah we will head down by boat. let me know when you go. we plan on sat, my brother doesnt get in until late friday. if it looks like it is going to be bad sun. we may head up sat.

231-330-2508 cell
scott

Perfectmix 06-29-2005 08:31 AM

This could be a Fun Run practice session :D. See you guys later:drink:

dyno 07-06-2005 05:14 AM

OK Scott I called the shirt guy last night begging for mercy becouse I missed the deadline......and he didn't know anything about this years run....whats up? Then I was going to send a check to Doug for food ,begging for forgivness once again and I dont see an address for him....HELP!

KAAMA 07-06-2005 06:50 AM

Hey Dyno/Don aka "BIG RED".....send some money in for me too while you're at it. Thanks :D :D :D

yzbert 07-06-2005 09:19 AM

dyno, just talked to laura and yes she forgot the address it is po box 655, petoskey, mi 49770. and she has not talked with tracy about the logo. but she said she will today.
maybe this was easier when i did it.

yzbert 07-06-2005 09:22 AM

we need to get a rough card count ie how many hands are going to be bought from those of you that are coming up.
want to have enough cards, but dont want to stuff too many.
thanks scott

dyno 07-06-2005 09:35 AM

Scott we play 2 hands

dyno 07-06-2005 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by yzbert
dyno, just talked to laura and yes she forgot the address it is po box 655, petoskey, mi 49770. and she has not talked with tracy about the logo. but she said she will today.
maybe this was easier when i did it.

You were the man!!!you better take it back over next year and go back to the old route to the island!!!That was a blast! :D