Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105618-loto-photos.html)

44MTI 06-15-2005 03:41 PM

Re: LOTO Photos

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Thanks big daddy. That must have been before my protective ceramic tiles were knocked off during re-entry exposing the delicate underbelly of my port-side solid -rocket fuel sponson...

So when will your new tiles be installed so you can redeem us.

Michael Ward 06-15-2005 03:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Great Pic's James

I know I will be getting you to send me a few out.
Or I'll stop by and get them myself..!!

OU Want Some?!! 06-15-2005 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
So when will your new tiles be installed so you can redeem us.

What??? You can repair that?! I thought I had to take my motors out and buy ANOTHER ONE!!

Michael Ward 06-15-2005 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Thanks big daddy. That must have been before my protective ceramic tiles were knocked off during re-entry exposing the delicate underbelly of my port-side solid -rocket fuel sponson...

Do we need to take the center console for a taxi this weekendundefined We need to get OU Want Some painted on the side of it. It is already the right colors. Do you think Tyson could get that done before Friday ??

jeaston 06-15-2005 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
The helicopter pilot definitely needs to learn how to shoot a Poker run. The guy was to high all the time.

Thank you, thought maybe everyone had gotten a smaller boat just before we went up. Goes to show you there are different definitions of aggressive flying :( Have a lot of great shots of little bitty boats because I took the wrong lens (aggressive) :rolleyes: Thanks Mac for the compliment. :drink: And yes terry I have been on comercial flights that got lower :D :drink:

FREEDOM US1 06-15-2005 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
You can still see that BIG 43 Nor-Tech OU WANT SOME from high altitudes. It was looking good!!

I mean, It was looking good when I turned around and looked behind me and if it was still in sight!! :D :D

Harper220 06-15-2005 10:43 PM

Nice shot of the Donzi, we looked at that boat over at Big Thunder about 3 weeks ago. Absolutely gorgeous! 525's = 325k

The bottom pic has to be Frankie & Louies... What a traffic jam. Fun place though.

tomtbone1993 06-15-2005 11:33 PM

you okies are funny guys............ :D

29goingon42 06-15-2005 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Have posted all the photos on my site. Hope you enjoy

Pic 3 looks like a real monkey f..... at Frankie and Louies

Michael Ward 06-16-2005 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 29goingon42
Pic 3 looks like a real monkey f..... at Frankie and Louies

The 42 jammed in the corner is me, but we managed to get out without hitting anything thanks to a great crew and help from other great boaters. I had to get out in front fast, cause I knew it would be my only chance to see Freedom1 - OU Want Some - and Rare Breed for the rest of the run.
It's all good