Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105618-loto-photos.html)

Sean H 06-17-2005 07:53 AM

Re: LOTO Photos

i am getting ready to head that way myself.... :drink: :D

jawbreakerkid 06-17-2005 09:59 AM

Great pictures! I wish I could have made it. :mad: It looks like everyone had a great time.

Jenny, Kathy, Carrie & Gina are looking good as always!!! :D They called my wife to tell her that they put thong prints on Freedom!!! :drink: :D

FREEDOM US1 06-17-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Isn't irony fun, since he is the only one Delo wants to pass! :D :D :evilb:

Delo going to need bigger boat with bigger motor to keep up with FREEDOM US1 in the big water.

jeaston 06-17-2005 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Michael Ward
Sean
Thanks for helping with the pictures on this thread.
We are loading the truck and heading for LOTO in about an hour.
James is not going this weekend, so I guess I will have to take my camera

See ya at the lake............(Can't Wait)

James is not going because my contractor is out playing and we are workin... :D :drink: We won't even star on you and your camera. :rolleyes:

jeaston 06-21-2005 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
he only got around us because he made delo back off, we got back around him... :D :drink: we only had problems with jim.... :rolleyes:

Was that the left turn he made? :D :drink:

bobonthis 06-21-2005 10:05 PM

I just wanted to say that my wife and I moved here about three weeks ago in the condos right across from the Salty Dog and we love watching all your guys boats go by, they are all beautiful boats, my heart rate goes up when I hear them flying by and I run to the windows to check them out, I would like to see them up close, and I see there is a Hot Boat poker run next weekend, where is that located at and at what time are all the boats there? I would love to see all these boats up close, keep running hard and stay safe.

Sean H 06-22-2005 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Was that the left turn he made? :D :drink:

which one? :D

Sean H 06-22-2005 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I see there is a Hot Boat poker run next weekend

where did you see this advertised at?

bobonthis 06-22-2005 12:09 PM

LOTO event and entertainment calendar with the horny toad on the cover it says June 24 and 25 Hot Boats Poker Run, I cannot get to the links on the Hot Boats website and I like I said I am new around here from Ohio and don't really know who to contact to find out any info.

jeaston 06-22-2005 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
where did you see this advertised at?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm :D :drink: