Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Photos (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105618-loto-photos.html)

Sean H 06-22-2005 04:27 PM

Re: LOTO Photos

Originally Posted by jeaston
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm :D :drink:

it's for real, i guess, pretty sad when you can call hot boat and they don't have a clue about it and then you find out a few days before when it is gonna happen..... oh well, if nobody shows up, maybe i can be the 2005 LOTO Hot Boat Poker Run Champion..... :D :drink: unless delo claims that one too.... :D :evilb:

JasonSmith 06-22-2005 04:35 PM

That just goes to show you how much "quality" goes into Hot Boat magazine. The only thing I have seen good lately in Hot Boat was the article on Bob Morgan and they (Hot Boat) cut out the most important part about Ritchie "Sarge" Sisteni (SP) builder of Continental drag boats.

OU Want Some?!! 06-22-2005 05:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sean H
it's for real, i guess, pretty sad when you can call hot boat and they don't have a clue about it and then you find out a few days before when it is gonna happen..... oh well, if nobody shows up, maybe i can be the 2005 LOTO Hot Boat Poker Run Champion..... :D :drink: unless delo claims that one too.... :D :evilb:

TAKEN!!

OU WANT SOME?!!

FREEDOM US1 06-22-2005 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H

Don't let him carry your trophy home. In Oklahoma there must be some sort of rule that if you carry a friends trophy home you can call yourself the champion of that event. Sean,you have been warned, Delos an impostor. :cool: :cool: :evilb: :D

OU Want Some?!! 06-22-2005 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Don't let him carry your trophy home. In Oklahoma there must be some sort of rule that if you carry a friends trophy home you can call yourself the champion of that event. Sean,you have been warned, Delos an impostor. :cool: :cool: :evilb: :D

You can also CLAIM to be a WINNER to a DRAWING 3000 miles away!

hey, that's my winning lottery ticket, I was GOING to pick those numbers!!

bobonthis 06-22-2005 09:53 PM

So where is the poker run started at?

Sean H 06-22-2005 09:56 PM

it will start and finish at the horny toad...

bobonthis 06-22-2005 10:01 PM

Alright thanks guys, hate to be a nag just want to see the boats up close, would love to run with ya but our race boat owner got a bad sniffing habit and the bank repoed the race boat so maybe next year I can be a part of the action.