If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Can You Rig Boats? Then We Want You

Quote Originally Posted by traviss
    yeah yeah I am here... A year or so ago this might have been a nice option. But anymore I don't have what it takes, things have changed in my life. Growing up my whole life thats what I wanted to do, now its about the last thing I want to do, for some reason i can't explain it, I have no more patience to do boat work anymore, I have lost the edge. Hell I haven't even had my boat in the water yet this year. barely have even touched it. Still live at home, have not one dime to my name, I have made alot of bad decisions and have some mental issues i am dealing with. I have a job I enjoy and make decent money. If i wasn't happy it would be a different story, but my job couldn't get much better

thank you all for keeping me in mind, But there is alot better person out there for the job, I realize this a once in a lifetime opprutunity, Dave deserves alot better worker then I could ever be.

Foul, thank you for the voicemail. I apprecaite it. Sorry didn't get to talk to you, was sloppin around a jobsite on the machine. its nice to know someone is looking out for me..

later guys..

well that is an honest answer...good luck travis................mark.............

lake st.clair, MI

Hell I haven't even had my boat in the water yet this year. barely have even touched it.

Traviss buddy,
    maybe thats your problem. Throw that bad boy in and go for a blast. Hey cheer up man, keep your head up, and jump back on the board. Im sure we can get ya motovated.

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven

No sweat Pal. I still think you should go talk to Dave. Who knows, he might make it worth your while!
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

My Boats:
    BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace

traviss go talk to dave rigging a new clean boat with all the right tools and stuff is better than working out of a boatyard I'M sure I'm in the dumps to waiting for comp to pay for my next knee operation art

My Boats:
    24' Pantera
    Apache Jct. AZ

I always liked Traviss' posts, just because the picture in his Av cracks me up everytime I see it! I'd noticed he hasn't been around much lately.

Travis - this might be the kind of opportunity to get you out of the "funk" you're in. I know, I've been there before, and sometimes a drastic change in life can force you to concentrate on some of the things you need to make changes to.
    Good Luck to you, whatever you decide.

My Boats:
    1990 26' SCARAB CV

Dave, I resent the email to both you and Joe. Hope we get a chance to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12