Can You Rig Boats? Then We Want You

Notices

Can You Rig Boats? Then We Want You

Old 06-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Can You Rig Boats? Then We Want You

Originally Posted by traviss
yeah yeah I am here... A year or so ago this might have been a nice option. But anymore I don't have what it takes, things have changed in my life. Growing up my whole life thats what I wanted to do, now its about the last thing I want to do, for some reason i can't explain it, I have no more patience to do boat work anymore, I have lost the edge. Hell I haven't even had my boat in the water yet this year. barely have even touched it. Still live at home, have not one dime to my name, I have made alot of bad decisions and have some mental issues i am dealing with. I have a job I enjoy and make decent money. If i wasn't happy it would be a different story, but my job couldn't get much better

thank you all for keeping me in mind, But there is alot better person out there for the job, I realize this a once in a lifetime opprutunity, Dave deserves alot better worker then I could ever be.

Foul, thank you for the voicemail. I apprecaite it. Sorry didn't get to talk to you, was sloppin around a jobsite on the machine. its nice to know someone is looking out for me..

later guys..

travis
well that is an honest answer...good luck travis................mark.............
Old 06-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell I haven't even had my boat in the water yet this year. barely have even touched it.

Traviss buddy,
maybe thats your problem. Throw that bad boy in and go for a blast. Hey cheer up man, keep your head up, and jump back on the board. Im sure we can get ya motovated.

travis[/QUOTE]
Old 06-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

No sweat Pal. I still think you should go talk to Dave. Who knows, he might make it worth your while!
Old 06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Registered

traviss go talk to dave rigging a new clean boat with all the right tools and stuff is better than working out of a boatyard I'M sure I'm in the dumps to waiting for comp to pay for my next knee operation art
Old 06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I always liked Traviss' posts, just because the picture in his Av cracks me up everytime I see it! I'd noticed he hasn't been around much lately.

Travis - this might be the kind of opportunity to get you out of the "funk" you're in. I know, I've been there before, and sometimes a drastic change in life can force you to concentrate on some of the things you need to make changes to.
Good Luck to you, whatever you decide.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Dave, I resent the email to both you and Joe. Hope we get a chance to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!