Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Is Going To LOTO This Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105721-who-going-loto-weekend.html)

Michael Ward 06-16-2005 01:11 PM

Who Is Going To LOTO This Weekend

2 Attachment(s)
Well Adjusted and I are heading out from my place at mid morning to noon on Friday. Staying at Lake Chatau. The boat is still at Frankys and Louies. Nathan is fixing a few small things this week for me. I guess they will get my Poker Run winnings back. See ya' there !!

Mac 06-16-2005 01:29 PM

Re: Who Is Going To LOTO This Weekend

WARDY CANCELLED MY ROOM , BUT THEY SAID i HAD SMOKING ROOMS.wISH WE WERE GOING !

Sean H 06-16-2005 01:39 PM

your not coming up Mac?

OU Want Some?!! 06-16-2005 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
WARDY CANCELLED MY ROOM , BUT THEY SAID i HAD SMOKING ROOMS.wISH WE WERE GOING !

Pu$$y!! Boy ain't got the Ba!!s to pass us on the outside!!

WARPARTY36 06-16-2005 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rare Breed

I just took one of your rooms :p She promised to clean it real well to get the smoke smell out :rolleyes:

Delo, what time are you guys leaving? Call me later.

FREEDOM US1 06-16-2005 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Pu$$y!! Boy ain't got the Ba!!s to pass us on the outside!!

I was on the outside!!! Whats up MOFO. I don't think your boat will be ready this weekend. You might be forced to ride on a 46 Skater FREEDOM US1!!

salesmanship 06-16-2005 02:51 PM

Whatever happened to cell phones?
Either that or you guys seriously need your own chat room!
O.U.O. :D
TS

OU Want Some?!! 06-16-2005 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
I was on the outside!!! Whats up MOFO. I don't think your boat will be ready this weekend. You might be forced to ride on a 46 Skater FREEDOM US1!!

Is that an invitation??!!

Sean H 06-16-2005 02:52 PM

jim, take it easy on delo, he doesn't like going fast in cats.... :D :evilb: :D

WARPARTY36 06-16-2005 02:53 PM

If we're short on boats, I can bring mine with no hatch :eek: Then there would be no question where we're from :D