Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A thread for the boatless (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105839-thread-boatless.html)

bouyhunter 06-20-2005 08:33 PM

Re: A thread for the boatless

Indy - stick to the Powerplay.
But if you see a good deal on a Mystique send it my way. I can't afford the Mistress I want. Yet.

haharun21 06-20-2005 08:36 PM

so uh how fast do you think that 399 skater v at lcm with 1000sc s and #6s is

gotime34 06-20-2005 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Sexual Fetish??

:D

LMAO...I wish it was, unfortunately boating is the fetish. The engine is under warranty so we'll see where that takes me. You were there weren't you? I thought I saw that somewhere on another thread. Which boat?

Namwot 06-21-2005 10:58 AM

Boatless for the first time in 20 years.
Boat ramp party it is.

Maybe we should all walk out on the dock and throw hundred dollar bills in the water to make us feel more like we still had a boat.

Bigdaddy_vh 06-21-2005 11:18 AM

Definately boatless...but I work for Fred so it's like we all share a boat. Oh wait... :D

Bigdaddy_vh 06-21-2005 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_vh
Definately boatless...but I work for Fred so it's like we all share a boat. Oh wait... :D

I'd actually have to give up partying on the weekends to go boating with Freddie... he does go often(well, he has here recently)and always offers to take me. Something about girls and clubs that just always makes me take a rain check...

bouyhunter 06-21-2005 12:24 PM

go time - no I didn't make it.
But if that's an invitation for a seat next year... :D

fund razor 06-21-2005 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Namwot
Maybe we should all walk out on the dock and throw hundred dollar bills in the water to make us feel more like we still had a boat.

LMAO :D

CMG 06-21-2005 12:31 PM

Boatless for the first time in 20 years.
Boat ramp party it is.

thousand dollar bills :(

Indy 06-21-2005 12:33 PM

You're right, and we won't have to flush out the engines at the end of the day either LOL!!!!