Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skater/MTI party at loto (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105917-skater-mti-party-loto.html)

BLee 06-19-2005 09:07 PM

Skater/MTI party at loto

Alright guys where are all those pics you took. I will post the ones we got tomorrow. I know a few of my buds got some.

AWESOME party with AWESOME boats.

Thanks a bunch Dave, too much fun.

JCPERF 06-19-2005 09:17 PM

Re: Skater/MTI party at loto

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Alright guys where are all those pics you took. I will post the ones we got tomorrow. I know a few of my buds got some.

AWESOME party with AWESOME boats.

Thanks a bunch Dave, too much fun.

Was there any Spectre owners there with big foreheads? :evilb:

OU Want Some?!! 06-19-2005 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks BIG DADDY!!! IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE!!

ps can I play next year if I buy an MTI??

WARPARTY36 06-19-2005 09:19 PM

Thank you Kilocat, you sure know how to put on a shindig :drink: I think we all had the time of our lives!!! Lots of horse power :evilb: I'll post pic's tomorrow :cool:

Buddy OO 06-19-2005 09:26 PM

Delo, good seeing you guts at daves party, that was awesome all bacardi race boats, crc, speed racer, get r done, freedom, skaters, Mti new 39,cats meow, awesome women, cold drinks, great food. everyone there were very cool, one of the best parties I've been to and all that talent in one place. Man Daves garage looked like a nascar garage, so clean you could eat off the floor and the silver cars awesome. Hats off to Dave for a perfect party, thanks Dave for inviting us Nor-Tech boys. keep the life jackets on and be safe everyone.

Spine Tingler 06-19-2005 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Thanks BIG DADDY!!! IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE!!

ps can I play next year if I buy an MTI??

That's OK, you can ride with me! I want to thank Dave and his wife as well, it was an absolute blast. And BTW Kilo thanks for the input on a new cat, I think I'm going to love either the Skater or the MTI, I'll keep you posted. THANKS AGAIN!!!

masher44 06-19-2005 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Was there any Spectre owners there with big foreheads? :evilb:

and a fake Skater :evilb:

OU Want Some?!! 06-19-2005 09:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by masher44
and a fake Skater :evilb:

no---that was Jim Lee!

Mac 06-19-2005 09:50 PM

A big THANK YOU to MR and MRS Kilo we had a great time, you do know how to throw a great party!

WARPARTY36 06-20-2005 09:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Twin step with a woodie :drink:
36 Bicardi with a woodie :drink:
Okies with Mr. Scott :evilb: