Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nauti Kitty (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105942-nauti-kitty.html)

GLH 06-22-2005 06:41 AM

Re: Nauti Kitty

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
...Got the itch bad...

Stop hanging in seedy places and get some penicillin...

New pontoon boat looks good... Be careful out there.

MarkSmith 06-22-2005 08:47 AM

WOW!!! What kind of power does she have Parnell?

Mark Smith

Nauti Kitty 06-22-2005 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bmanafort
what kind of boat was the orginal nauti kitty? I remember a 42 tiger with that name at my dealership a few years back

Here ya go. :drink:

Nauti Kitty 06-22-2005 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the invite Todd. I will make one of those get togethers this summer. Sounds fun.
Mark I am putting in 800 sc mercs. It had 800 efi merc race motors which were brand new and I pulled them out and listed them for sale. Kinda hard to find 110 on the lake for every day cruising. Hard to find 93 in Chicago :rolleyes:

GL
You always have the best advise. Sadly penicillin will not fix this itch. Only big water, ya know like halouver cut on a sunny day or now some real calm water will do. Have a great summer. NK

BTW Foul Itty Bitty Kitty was not fast enough. :eek:

LEOPAJM 06-22-2005 09:25 AM

Parn .... your a sick man !!!

I always feel better about my boat addiction after hearing from you !!! :D :drink:

bmanafort 06-22-2005 11:46 AM

That cigarette was my favorite boat at ocean performance. Cool boat, Cool motors, Cool paint, and I love the nauti kitty theme

Nauti Kitty 06-22-2005 10:08 PM

Thanks Bman That boat was a very fun ride. Out in cali now.
Jerry Saw your ride today. Looking sweet. NK

BLee 06-22-2005 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Thanks Bman That boat was a very fun ride. Out in cali now.
Jerry Saw your ride today. Looking sweet. NK

I don't want to hear ANYTHING about my minimum 3 round per week golf habit. If you're not at the Saber factory you're hasslin Peter over at Skater! :drink: :drink:

Nauti Kitty 06-23-2005 07:05 PM

One man's hassle is another man's freindly advice. Just ask Peter. Every time I walk in there he runs the other way. :rolleyes:
Ancestral is goin boatin this weekend :cool: NK

MitchStellin 06-23-2005 08:56 PM

Nice Skater Parnell, did you trade your dirt bike in for that?? I will see you at Smoke, I will be able to get up close and say hi. I will also look for you at the cove, now i have a ride we can get around and see the goings on better. I think I saw you on the road in GH a few weeks ago, did you sell the white Ford? I don't think it was pulling your new boat. Really nice, hope to get a ride some time, we can then call it even for the shoes :D