Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   No More Baja I Got A Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105950-no-more-baja-i-got-cigarette.html)

GLH 06-20-2005 12:13 PM

Re: No More Baja I Got A Cigarette

Good luck with the new ride... Congrats.

Indeed Everybody wants one!

boss252 06-20-2005 12:17 PM

I might be interrested in the Gil's. whatca got?

AeroSpeedMarine 06-20-2005 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by boss252
I might be interrested in the Gil's. whatca got?

GILL STOCK EXHOUST AND HEADERS THE FULL SYSTEM WITH MUFFLERS AND AIR PUMB IF YOU WANT IT..

29scarab 06-20-2005 12:21 PM

Sweet Ride!!! Good luck with her! :D

boss252 06-20-2005 12:25 PM

Shoot me an email with pic's and price. [email protected]

stecz20 06-20-2005 01:22 PM

great ride, i was also looking at that one, no wonder i could not get any call backs on that one... randy could have at least told me it was sold... good luck with her...stecz

Tbonepmp 06-20-2005 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Was that boat ever in NY?

Yes, it was...

masher44 06-20-2005 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
great ride, i was also looking at that one, no wonder i could not get any call backs on that one... randy could have at least told me it was sold... good luck with her...stecz

Well Boo-f*cking Hoo...

A Tiger???? way too much boat for your laim ass.... you do know you actually need money to buy a boat right?? You will just have to stick with that antique bucket of lead in your driveway....

stecz20 06-20-2005 01:47 PM

masher, i like you thats why im going to let that one slip... your a mooching pickle smoocher, get a ride, then you can talk. try taking jcs di ck out of your ass, then you can make room for my shoe... your first problem is your really a mass hole, that relocated to texas. your second problem is, your gay and cant find a mate, your third and wost problem is well your gay and cant get jc away from me.. he likes real men, not izod wearing punks. so when you ready to square off with me for jc, you let me know.. ill bring my sister so its a fair fight... your pal stecz

Tbonepmp 06-20-2005 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
masher, i like you thats why im going to let that one slip... your a mooching pickle smoocher, get a ride, then you can talk. try taking jcs di ck out of your ass, then you can make room for my shoe... your first problem is your really a mass hole, that relocated to texas. your second problem is, your gay and cant find a mate, your third and wost problem is well your gay and cant get jc away from me.. he likes real men, not izod wearing punks. so when you ready to square off with me for jc, you let me know.. ill bring my sister so its a fair fight... your pal stecz

DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :evilb: