Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106035-more-nyc-poker-run-pics.html)

LIOPA 06-22-2005 03:09 PM

Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Originally Posted by waterheater
Thinking about it, but now i need a bigger tow vehicle :eek:

Time to trade that F-150 for the 650 Pete :cool:

LIOPA 06-22-2005 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
How'd the Ilmor's run ????

Very Very smooth power-band and delivery of major torque.....One motor had a slight issue.....after idling for 10-or 15 minutes through a channel she would load up. It would pop a bit until she was up to around 3K RPM and would clear up. Other than that perfect.....nothing a scan tool adjustment can't fix. I loved them and they sound very cool....nothing like a V-8... :D

drypipetiger 06-22-2005 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like GL was saying a little prayer in this pic? :D:D

What could he have been praying for? New York Style Cheesecake delivery or what? :D:D

LIOPA 06-22-2005 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger

What could he have been praying for? New York Style Cheesecake delivery or what? :D:D

NOPE an O U T E R L I M I T S - GTX :eek: :eek: :eek:

LIOPA 06-22-2005 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)

OR ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS...................

drypipetiger 06-22-2005 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by LIOPA
OR ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS...................

I think you were right about the Outerlimits. He was caught playing pocket pool over Triple X in Miami. :D:D

LIOPA 06-22-2005 03:46 PM

I think you were right about the Outerlimits. He was caught playing pocket pool over Triple X in Miami. :D:D

LMAO......look at the deck he's on......it's bending downwards :eek:

LEOPAJM 06-22-2005 04:01 PM

Carefull GL .... You'll get a wet spot on those khakis !!! :D :drink:

Titan 06-23-2005 01:12 PM

Neil

GL was dreaming about the awsome food he ate at La Mela at midnight. It was probably a little adjadda and thinking about what he was going to have next!!!

And by the way down in these parts they make Cheese cake with Riccotta Cheese. But you hicks would know nothing about that. We introduced GL to the finest Dessert Platter anyone can imagine. Too bad I was too shot to even remember a camera by that point!!!!!!

When are you comin down to play with that toy in some big Water???? Let us know????

GLH 06-23-2005 11:28 PM

Praying for your ride to run so I don't have to haul your azz up and down our Lake.