Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106035-more-nyc-poker-run-pics.html)

GLH 06-23-2005 11:44 PM

Re: MORE....NYC Poker Run Pics

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I think you were right about the Outerlimits. He was caught playing pocket pool over Triple X in Miami. :D:D

Snowflake again mooching the f*ck out of my boat...

Christ if it wasn't for me motivating your azz out of your orchard to see the fuc*ing world you'd still be taking pictures of erotic apple tree branches in the back of your house, dirtying stolen hospital sheets.

Instead I bring you in a sunny beautiful city in the middle of winter to puke your guts out under a highway overpass after drinking womens drinks like Long Island Ice tea and Pink ladies all night...

The taught of taking pictures of you with chunks of puke on your shirt and in your hair after your technicolor yawning excursions is not evident to me but your posts are making me reconsider my priorities.

So next time when your hunched over barfing in the toilet, sink and tub not even knowing if the world is up or down I'll reach for the camera instead of trying to help you figure out which way to barf in a bathroom desingned after the 19th century, you'll be at peace while your powerpuke painting ceiling, walls, partitions and even the building next door.

GLH 06-23-2005 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by LIOPA
....look at the deck he's on....

But it's my deck... :D

GLH 06-23-2005 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Carefull GL .... You'll get a wet spot on those khakis !!! :D :drink:

And you'll have to look up to see it. :D:D:D

Any wet spot will be for a Cig with #6's not much else...

Titan 06-24-2005 05:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
But it's my deck... :D

:D

And by the looks of things you missed some prime space for signs on the new piece. Not to mention all the wanna be goumba's that it was attracting!!!!!

drypipetiger 06-24-2005 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Snowflake again mooching the f*ck out of my boat...

Christ if it wasn't for me motivating your azz out of your orchard to see the fuc*ing world you'd still be taking pictures of erotic apple tree branches in the back of your house, dirtying stolen hospital sheets.

Instead I bring you in a sunny beautiful city in the middle of winter to puke your guts out under a highway overpass after drinking womens drinks like Long Island Ice tea and Pink ladies all night...

The taught of taking pictures of you with chunks of puke on your shirt and in your hair after your technicolor yawning excursions is not evident to me but your posts are making me reconsider my priorities.

So next time when your hunched over barfing in the toilet, sink and tub not even knowing if the world is up or down I'll reach for the camera instead of trying to help you figure out which way to barf in a bathroom desingned after the 19th century, you'll be at peace while your powerpuke painting ceiling, walls, partitions and even the building next door.

Damn, I should be a shrink. Do I know how to help people clear themselves or what? Very good GL. It was very healthy to get all that off your chest. I'm glad I could help.

Now take a couple days to relax after that and don't forget to breath.

Thanks again for touring me around last night. I'll waive all my fees and call it even for last nights ride.

LIOPA 06-24-2005 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
:D

And by the looks of things you missed some prime space for signs on the new piece. Not to mention all the wanna be goumba's that it was attracting!!!!!

I now appoint BIG DON VITO as the official GOUMBA HEADMASTER to train all the "GOUMBA WANNA BE's" to be the REAL DEALS ...... We will rename the boat GOOD SHIP GOUMBA

waterheater 06-24-2005 06:05 PM

Got any more pics Paul? C'mon, post 'em. Need dirt:D

GLH 06-25-2005 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
...for last nights ride.

Didn't you invent radium a couple hours ago?

drypipetiger 06-25-2005 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Didn't you invent radium a couple hours ago?

LMAO!! Gettttt the F#CK over here!!!

LIOPA 06-25-2005 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by waterheater
Got any more pics Paul? C'mon, post 'em. Need dirt:D

Well...as a matter of fact I do.......They will be on the MILK RUN thread shortly :evilb: