Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE for the 4th! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106117-smith-mountain-lake-4th.html)

Blue by You 06-30-2005 11:57 AM

Re: SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE for the 4th!

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I might have a spot availiable on the boat for the richmond run since Blue doesn't want togo and bad thing about it you'll have to stay in Patty's room with her. :D

I didn't say I wasn't going to go... I said I was going to DRIVE...and while that's worth alot, it's not worth a night with my wife! Unless we're talking about Jen! Than I'll scoot over and make some room... :evilb:

Blue by You 06-30-2005 12:00 PM

Patty made me use it twice and said it worked.By the way my 1st corona of my vacation TASTED good on my 2nd right now.lol

Yea, Patty said you tried to use it, but thought it was inserted like a vaginal sponge... she said you looked pretty funny trying to shove that thing down into your pants!!

BTW: Are you drinking my Corona's? Better hold up... I'm getting packed up and hitting the road soon.

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Yea, Patty said you tried to use it, but thought it was inserted like a vaginal sponge... she said you looked pretty funny trying to shove that thing down into your pants!!

BTW: Are you drinking my Corona's? Better hold up... I'm getting packed up and hitting the road soon.

Waitin on ya brother but i am starting on your coronas.

Blue by You 06-30-2005 12:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
No sweat... We're bringing a ton more.

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 12:18 PM

Jim
Why dont you get the hell off line and help your wife pack your freakin bags so you can get down here. By the time you get here we will already of had a case of your beer and you will be playing catch up all night......

JEN

Blue by You 06-30-2005 02:00 PM

Jim
Why dont you get the hell off line and help your wife pack your freakin bags so you can get down here. By the time you get here we will already of had a case of your beer and you will be playing catch up all night......

JEN

Catch up is the story of my life! We're on our way... look for us before 6PM. I'll give you a call.

mwdill 06-30-2005 07:01 PM

both of you are amateur's!:eek:
ya'll had better practice your drinking because the crew will be out in force, because it's Debbie's birthday.
the only one in the group that can hang is Patty, so just send her our way and you two can pass out on top of each other trying to get your swim ring (vaginal sponge) on comfortably! :drink:

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
both of you are amateur's!:eek:
ya'll had better practice your drinking because the crew will be out in force, because it's Debbie's birthday.
the only one in the group that can hang is Patty, so just send her our way and you two can pass out on top of each other trying to get your swim ring (vaginal sponge) on comfortably! :drink:

Will who are you kidding you are the BIGGEST light weight their is!!!!! Don't even say I can't hang- I think I have proven myself.----Bring IT----.Jen

mwdill 06-30-2005 08:30 PM

Will who are you kidding you are the BIGGEST light weight their is!!!!! Don't even say I can't hang- I think I have proven myself.----Bring IT----.Jen

Jen,
i was not talking about you! you can hang with us :D:
I was talking about the "corona drinking pansy"and his sidekick"boat*****"