Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rooms and Flights are Booked (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106159-rooms-flights-booked.html)

Outlawcowgirl 06-22-2005 06:13 PM

Rooms and Flights are Booked

For Key West in Nov for the big race. YAHOO!!

Banker Ron and I have decided to get married while we are there and we want all of our OSO friends to join us. I will post all the details as they get figured out. For now it is going to be on Thursday the 17th of Nov. at sunset, on the beach. That way we do not interfear with a race and we can party all night because they won't race again till Sat. Stay tuned :woohoo:

excursion 06-22-2005 06:21 PM

Re: Rooms and Flights are Booked

My wife and I got married down there on a boating trip two years ago. We used a company called Lazy Way. Very easy and quick, we walked to the courthouse and got the marriage lic. and got married three hours later. Would not have done it any other way. Good luck and see you in November.

Outlawcowgirl 06-22-2005 06:26 PM

Really? That sounds easy enough. I might need some advise as it gets closer, if you wouldn't mind.
We are not doing anything fancy at all. Just saying I do in front of all of our friends at sunset on the beach and then on the get away scooter headed to Duval street to celebrate. No cake or any of that crap, just celebrating something that has been 4 years in the making!

Sunrise Girl 06-22-2005 07:37 PM

Awww, that is awesome!! Kenneth and I will be there so if you need help with anything, please let me know! I seem to recall that we women of OSO know how to throw a party! :drink:

See ya in November!
Cat

P.S. Will you be at the Sarasota race? If so, we can chat there!

R Addiction 06-22-2005 07:40 PM

Italy....?......Key West?...........? Italy?.........Key West? .......................I got it!!!

Italy..............then Key West for a few days!!! Think Lesley will mind?!!!! :D

Outlawcowgirl 06-22-2005 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Awww, that is awesome!! Kenneth and I will be there so if you need help with anything, please let me know! I seem to recall that we women of OSO know how to throw a party! :drink:

See ya in November!
Cat

P.S. Will you be at the Sarasota race? If so, we can chat there!

Thanks soooooo much Cat! I will not be in Sarasota...gotta save the bucks for Key West!!!
Rhonda says to tell you hello and she will be in Key West with us!!!
I might need all the help I can get. I never planned a wedding before! :eek:
I did order my dress though. So, maybe I have a tiny bit of a head start. :rolleyes:

Outlawcowgirl 06-22-2005 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Italy....?......Key West?...........? Italy?.........Key West? .......................I got it!!!

Italy..............then Key West for a few days!!! Think Lesley will mind?!!!! :D

:eek: Well...are they racing power boats in Italy? I would pick Key West but I bet Lesley has the last word here. :D

Phantom1 06-22-2005 07:53 PM

Tooooo cool. I'll be there for sure. I look forward to seeing you two again. :D

R Addiction 06-22-2005 08:19 PM

OCG, We are doing a whole family thing in Italy....My wifes grandfather passed away last year and my mother in law took care of his estate and received $$ to take the whole family over to Italy (which is what the grandfather always wanted to do) So we'll be there in the end of Sept. and I'll do my best to get to KW in November!!! :D I can be pretty persuasive!! :rolleyes: :D

Racegirl3 06-22-2005 08:25 PM

Carrie, I almost hit the make reservation button tonight. Still might. Ill be there from weds til monday. I think Im gonna book a place about 2 blocks from you ... its a bit cheaper. Ill see who all commits to helpin pay for the room :rolleyes:

Either way, Ill be there to help ya :D