model decals , looking foryour help >

model decals , looking foryour help

Notices

model decals , looking foryour help

Old 05-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default model decals , looking foryour help

let me take this change to introduce my self . my name is Jerome Pasman and i live in the netherlands , here in this smal country the only powerboating what is going on is the F1 tunnel races ,and lots of sailers , since we do like speed and powerboats, lots of us run the powerboats , but than as a model. i have had several model boats powered by gasoline motors, with more than 4 hp mounted in a 45 inch hull . speed we reach is between 50 and 60 mph , some of us reach 70 aswell . i have some real model oval racers but i am working on a true scale model cat , its 52 inch long , and it will be powered by a 26 cc gasoline motor with 6 hp . speed should be arround 55 mph . its a model skater and its pretty detailed , i have several team collors to choose from but i like the paint job of team RELIABLE CARRIERS nr 20 the most , i want to make that model ..

now i did find some pictures and even some good ones aswell .but i want to make this boat real scale , on the pictures its not clear whats written in the small letters on the side and rear . i can not find a rear view picture of it . props .drives et cetc . neither i cant find a detailed website from this team . does any one have some pictures from the rear and detailed pictures of the side with sponsor names etc etc . i hope some one can help me out .

thanx allready ,

Jerome Pasman
Old 05-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Registered

Default Re: model decals , looking foryour help

No one ... wow ... i thought the OSS boating was pretty popular ..

thanx anyway

jerome
Old 05-24-2005, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jerome,

Tom Abrams, the owner of Reliable Carriers, is a member of the forum. His user name is 46tomcat. Look him up in the member directory and send him a private message. He can probably send you plenty of pictures.

Mike
Old 05-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

How's this?
Attached Thumbnails model decals , looking foryour help-reliable-transom.jpg  
Old 05-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

This is as good as it's gonna get. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails model decals , looking foryour help-reliable-trailer-crane.jpg   model decals , looking foryour help-reliable-crane.jpg  
Old 05-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered

Wink Re: model decals , looking foryour help

Ron and Mike .. a BIG thank YOU is in place !!!

THANX

jerome
Old 06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Registered

Update ! i started out working on the boat , since no scale cats are available in the model of the Reliable , i had to make adjsutment to the hull itself and make that nice small airscoop , i built in some small nacaducts to get fresh air for the motor .. i also sent out a PM to MR Abrams him self with this story and i asked him if he could help me out .

today i found a big envolope in the mailbox with a postersize picture of the Reliable carriers boat and a flyer , i am Pretty sure i can now built it up in true scale and have the right sponsors on it and smal details are visible now things like handgrips and rearview mirrors are now visible .
Tom Abrams , thank you for helping me out . as soon as the first building start i will send over some pics .. Thanx again .

in the mean time ,any available picture of the Reliable Carriers pictures are welcome , specialy ones in crane / pit ore on truck pictures ...

Thanx

Jerome Pasman