Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO restauraunt (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106405-loto-restauraunt.html)

Gary Anderson 06-27-2005 01:51 PM

Re: LOTO restauraunt

Originally Posted by Tbonepmp
The Potted Steer...

What Tbone said.
BTW, if your planning on this weekend, call NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reservations may be hard to get.

JaayTeee 06-27-2005 05:17 PM

Where is the Potted Steer ?

Is it accessable by water ? ( MM)

Anybody been to Barron's in Camdenton ?

We've had good luck there.

( it's not water accessable though)

dykstra 06-27-2005 05:34 PM

Bentley's and JB Hooks :rolleyes:

gsmith9898 06-27-2005 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by RonS
We are staying at Regatta bay, I don't know how close that is to the chateau, If you want to run togehther you can call me at 262 820 0782. Not sure what exactly what our plans are,but I will have my folks down with us and our kids, we might be running a little slower than normal with everyone on board, but we could always hook up at the horny toad or something.

We are meeting my wifes folks up there and bringing our 5 year old, so I'm sure we will be running a little slower and drinking alot more. I have a 27 foot eliminator daytona and I'm sure I will have to take it easy on the ruff water from what they say.

mpally 06-27-2005 07:36 PM

Off the lake, Bentley's, JB Hooks (excellent surf and turf), or Blue Heron. On the water, (At least I think they still have docks), Potted Steer. Do bother with the Duck. The food is overpriced and the service is not good. I will stay that the atmosphere of three resturants off the water is nicer than the Potted Steer. Nice resturants and water accesibility don't go together too well.

rainorshine 06-27-2005 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by jt29olhp500s
Where is the Potted Steer ?

Is it accessable by water ? ( MM)

Anybody been to Barron's in Camdenton ?

We've had good luck there.

( it's not water accessable though)

The Potted Steer is right next to the Grand Glaize Bridge.

boss252 06-28-2005 08:26 AM

We like the Happy Fisherman too. Good chowder

gsmith9898 06-28-2005 08:34 AM

What About Lunch, Cold Beer And A View Of A Nice Bikini?

Dave1972 06-28-2005 08:35 AM

How about the Toad Cove...is Jeremiah's re-opened yet? I wasn't overly impressed with JB Hooks...is a beautiful view and there probably isn't any better view of the lake than what you'll get there. They are pricey and the last time I was there the service was not as good as their prices would indicate. As some others have mentioned...the Potted Steer is nice :D

Sean H 06-28-2005 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
What About Lunch, Cold Beer And A View Of A Nice Bikini?

horny toad, dog days, shooters, backwater jacks, frankie and louies... all good places to just hang out, grab a bite to eat and enjoy the scenery...