Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Race Fans Unite (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106420-key-west-race-fans-unite.html)

Audiofn 06-27-2005 01:11 PM

Re: Key West Race Fans Unite

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
They need to put women in charge ... we have no egos .. just persistence to get the job done :D

:drink:

No offence but my wife works for a fortune 50 company, all the HR dept in her office is women and you would not believe how screwed up it is.... Of course my wife is the only one worth keeping... :drink: :drink:

dockrocker 06-27-2005 01:44 PM

RG3, I'm trying to work out the babysitter deal - anyone want to watch a couple of kids for a nice November weekend in Michigan? I've got high-speed internet access *and* HBO.... :D

DollaBill 06-27-2005 01:51 PM

The only thing that may make a difference is for NO fans to show up.

birdog 06-27-2005 02:11 PM

Doesnt realy matter if they come or not....I will be there along with most everyone i know. It's KEY WEST !!...The Poker Run boats are worth the trip....They can go play in there own sandbox..alone.

Sunrise Girl 06-27-2005 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
The only thing that may make a difference is for NO fans to show up.

Bill, you're probably right!! However, I'm ready to party in Key West and watch races!

Although, if it doesn't work out, Steve could always promote it as "The World's Largest OSO Party" :drink:

Pete B 06-27-2005 03:16 PM

They need to put women in charge ... we have no egos .. just persistence to get the job done :D

Hey Dock ... bunch of us are to Key West in November for a vacation and a wedding, wanna go? :drink:

elaine motl= CEO OSS fyi :D

Racegirl3 06-27-2005 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pete B
elaine motl= CEO OSS fyi :D

:eek: Damn .... it sounded good for a minute ... I just wanted to get Donna elected :p

Ms PatriYacht 06-27-2005 03:53 PM

:eek: Damn .... it sounded good for a minute ... I just wanted to get Donna elected :p

Thanks, but no thanks :eek: However I would be happy to help with a special sunset wedding though :drink:

dockrocker 06-27-2005 03:57 PM

Maybe it's just me, but the idea of begging (OK, asking...) an organization to let me spend my money on it just doesn't sit well with me.

PatriYacht 06-27-2005 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by License To Thrill
Last month John Carbonell sent Elaine Motl a letter telling her she had 24 hours to take all references to WPR's Key West race off the OSS website. Something about 'copyright infringement' or something like that.

I believe that action will prevent WPR and OSS from ever racing together again. As long as Carbonell is the boss, that is, and I see no indications he will either step down or sell.

But they seem to be willing to deal with the APBA.