lake cumberland 4th july weekend >

lake cumberland 4th july weekend

Notices

lake cumberland 4th july weekend

Old 06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default lake cumberland 4th july weekend

whos gonna be at lake cumberland 4th of july weekend? the damn painters scrwed the whole boat up (missed half the gelcoat, rough spots, didnt sand, chitty spray painting, using a sand blasterin the air inatakes on the canopyes )
so we sent it back for two more weeks and the boat wil be out of the paint shop around the 29th. it would be possibelt o rig the panels up and run the boat 4th july weekend, but my father thinks that it woudl look taky if the boat had no interior , so he thinks its beter to be in a 23 foot run about rental....wtf? someone needs to knock some sense in his brain. o well as of now except for a 23 foot runabout for 2 days we are basically boatless for 4th july weekend. anyone wanna hook up a 13 year old wit a cool ride? anyways enuf talkin obut my probs....whos gonan down there partying, anyone gona be staying at 76 falls?
Old 06-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lake cumberland 4th july weekend

Hey 375 stinger, We are going down on friday July 1st. and staying till the 10th, we are going to leave on the 5th. for a few days and then come back to the lake, we have switched to putting in at the park launch ramp. We will be staying by Grider Hill or over at Otter Creek(Belle's Branch), if you want to get together, let us know where, what day and time and hopefully some other people here will too.

Last edited by 427 larry; 06-22-2005 at 02:17 PM. Reason: adding to and misspelling
Old 06-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I will be down around Conelly and making the trip to the falls on sat and the dam sat evening.
Attached Thumbnails lake cumberland 4th july weekend-pict2844.jpg  
Old 06-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Registered

ITLLFLI, We will be at falls sat. and down at dam sat. evening , 303 Formula with purple, teal, red graphics, boat name (Dancing Bear III), since I am new to the site and only a basic member, I can not pull up your pics here, what kind boat, colors etc., probalby going to upgrade my membership soon.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sign4boat: srry bout having to push ya back farther but were jsut hoping the boat will get outta the paint shop be 4th of july weekend. well still stop by soon to look at some graphics ideas though. the boat is gona hopefully be ready for water by august
Old 06-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Registered

will be on the water by noon on friday putting in at the dam be on a purple checkmate the only checkmate with purple windows
Old 06-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Registered

mboger, Will be looking for you, we will be on the water by early to mid afternoon friday, we come down to the dam every evening, I believe you said you keep your boat stored on 127 south of town, we also keep ours just south of town on 127 at creekside storage, new facility, nice people and reasonable, I just realized where you live and we have friends there.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Registered

Count us in!!!!!
We will be around the falls and the dam.
Attached Thumbnails lake cumberland 4th july weekend-truck-boat.jpg  
Old 06-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Registered

Larry I will be in the only checkmate with purple windows and should be on the water on friday around noon I keep the boat at d and g storage just across the street from the state park entrance
Old 06-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Registered

sign4boat, Sure we're in, the better half and I are always up for a party, what kind of boat and colors ?.

Quick Reply: lake cumberland 4th july weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.