Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106559-another-run-lake-champlain-saturday-august-27th.html)

Titan 08-19-2005 07:29 AM

Re: Another Run on Lake Champlain Saturday August 27th

Sorry to hear about that Neil..

I am just praying that my rig will be done by then. Summer is almost done!!!!!

And it went too quick!

drypipetiger 08-19-2005 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
And it went too quick!

That for sure, it always does.... I may swing by the Turtle and see everyone. Looking forward to seeing JC Perf's Activator, Russ's Tiger in person, and several others. Sounds like there will be some awesome toys on Champlain.

Titan 08-19-2005 10:34 AM

Sounds Good !!

I can't wait to get back to the fresh water of Lake Champlain. This time it probably will not be as cold!!!
See you in a week

GLH 08-20-2005 02:22 PM

Sounds Good !!

I can't wait to get back to the fresh water of Lake Champlain. This time it probably will not be as cold!!!
See you in a week

You might have your rig???

Wow those two years went by fast!!!! :D:D:D

Chuck 08-20-2005 02:37 PM

Starting to look like I'm going to be a passenger again for this run :mad: . Although I did buy a Yamaha Exciter this week to use on weeknights on the local lake. Is there a length requirement for the run GL?? :drink:

JCPERF 08-20-2005 05:10 PM

:evilb: :evilb:

Originally Posted by GLH
You might have your rig???

Wow those two years went by fast!!!! :D:D:D

Titan 08-20-2005 05:20 PM

GLH

One way or another I am coming up to party with you guys! Got a spill over room from Stecz, JC connection. Since some Italien from Strong Island put some bad fuel in his boat in Canada last week.. He will not be able to attend!!!!!

Good Luck for me!!

We are in final stages of rigging now so the vessel has a good shot of making the trip too!!!

GLH 08-20-2005 08:49 PM

...in final stages of rigging now...

Final stage of rigging????

To some builder I heard of that's when they crack open the first pot of resin for the hull... :D:D:D

JCPERF 08-21-2005 01:34 AM

GLH

We are in final stages of getting jerked off so the vessel has a good shot of making the trip too!!!

masher44 08-21-2005 02:33 AM

GLH

We are in final stages of shaving my penis hair into a heart-shape so Stecz will let me touch his if mine is groomed nicely